Today, I am going to _______________.

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Artlover, Sep 9, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Clean out the trash bins, paint a rug with a cat on it, make some ipad apps, treat myself to a cafe mocha, and hopefully find some really good apples, how about you?

2. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

Watch the Bucs beat the Panthers, listen to the rain and take a nap.

3. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Probably hang out at that house and play with my new camera, and I gotta order me some rough love (love that stuff).

4. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

do absolutely nothing,and enjoy it.

5. Artlover

watch tv, cook a chicken.

6. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Bought some food at Target,then took a shower at 11:30 this morning.My daughter picked me up at about 12:30 this afternoon and she drove us over to Pacifica where we had lunch along the way.

7. Aliza

Be busy! Happy busy :)

8. Janice

Janice New Member

work very hard, finish everything on my desk before I leave today

9. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Cut grass....yeah

10. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

Honor the victims and the heroes of 9/11.

11. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I was going to write something silly down and saw this. I just sat and stared at nothing for a while. I thought about what I was doing when I heard about this horrible time in our lives. I think everyone remembers just where they were ar and what they were doing when they first heard about it. I know I do and I thank you for reminding me to think of the families on this day Judy.

12. Artlover

I remember I had just arrived at work and we had set up a tv for something else and then turned it on when someone found out. We all just sat and watched. I emailed my friends in NYC to see if they were okay and they were.

13. Aliza

I'm going to GIVE today

14. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

I am going to continue to baby my hubby because he thinks he may have torn the meniscus in his left knee. At some point, he has to realize that softball is not his friend.

15. njspingirl

njspingirl unilateral menieres..had vns and gent injections

Take my mom for her Chemo treatment. It is suppose to be her LAST one. Praying :) It has been a long road for all of us, but she is the real trooper.

16. caveman

caveman New Member

Awesome njspingirl. here is praying for you. I am getting plated for my new car after the last car kinda blew up yesterday.

17. Artlover

cleaned out garbage bins, phew! a big job, glad its over.

18. Aliza

Good luck to your Mother, NJ.

Today I will help with Susan G Komen fundraising event.

19. Janice

Janice New Member

The Patchwork Teahouse at Warburton for lunch with some girlfriends, then ironing when I get home.

20. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Pack my suitcase :D