To all

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by jackson, Aug 21, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. jackson

jackson My dog's belly

Hi all, Guess what. I don't have MM. ;D :D 8) :) ::) I got lucky. Do you wish to have this diease out of your system?. I can help you with other thing as well. ;)

2. carolanne

carolanne Lily

What do you have, then?

3. dmac

dmac my sweet Holly

oh, yeah?

4. AshleysMom

AshleysMom New Member

I hate to be a downer but how did they verify that? Did they find another cause? The tests that they do are not 100% accurate.

5. JessiesGirl

JessiesGirl New Member

<<Do you wish to have this diease out of your system?>>

No, I really enjoy my MM. It's like one great big carnival ride, only I don't have to pay for it. Why would I want to get this out of my system, especially when a study proved that there are so very many benefits to having MM?

Oh wait, I'm in the wrong folder...nevermind! : )

6. VickiS

VickiS New Member

And it will cost how much?

7. steveesp52

steveesp52 New Member

You have posted 37 posts in 14 days. Pretty active for making a post like the one above. Seams like you have life all figured out.

8. carolanne

carolanne Lily

So this really is a joke.....

I get the feeling Jackson is having fun with us.......

9. AshleysMom

AshleysMom New Member

Unfortunately I think so too, I wasn't going to say this but I suspect it with how bad her spelling was. Don't get me wrong my spelling and grammar are far from perfect but her's just seemed to be like she wasn't even trying. She pmed me a few times and sometimes it was hard to make out what she was saying and honestly all she said was the same thing over and over as I was trying to help her as best I could. I wasn't sure which country she was from and I thought maybe it was a second language which would make it difficult but now I'm thinking she is really young.

10. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Hi Jackson, obviously your message is confusing. What's up then? Lisa

11. ladysun

ladysun New Member

Is Jackson trying to sell us stuff!?!?

12. Dizzy Little Piggy

Dizzy Little Piggy OINK OINK

I want to know about the help for my "other thing".

Piggy

13. bertito

bertito The greatest composer who ever lived.

jackson, this has to be a joke and in bad taste and very insensitive. We are all familiar with the treatment methods available to us. This is a support group where we find encouragement, the latest medical research and alternative treatments.

I'm not fond of your post. :mad:

14. twinklenani

twinklenani Guest

I DON'T HAVE MENIERES EITHER...I HAVE VESTIBULAR HYDROPS...MAYBE THAT IS WHAT IS BEING SAID???

15. burd

burd New Member

My guess is that English isn't her first language and she is translating.  Very confusing.  I too, am wondering about the "other thing"!  :D
    Regardless of grammar and sentence structure issues, the message is a mystery.

16. america57

america57 New Member

Yeah, what is "the other thing?" I think I need help with that. I got the Meniere's thing under control, but the "other thing" could use some help! Is it my constant barking and pulling at my leash? Or is it my peeing in the corners of the room? Oh sorry....was just talking to a friend about her new puppy......hummm...what could that other thing be????

17. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

??? ??? ???
    Ahhhh,I'm confused

18. gtrvox

gtrvox our pooch Hugo

Cool!
    1) I want a better car
    2) Fatter bank account
    3) Libido like I had at 17

Can you help me with these things immediately or does it take a little time, like "The Secret"? That has been really helpful!!

George

19. AshleysMom

AshleysMom New Member

With the holidays I definitely want a fatter bank account!! :D

20. joy

joy New Member

Dear Jackson aka Michelle:

You're dog's ugly.

:eek:

(Hoping that gets a response so that we can all find out what her post is about...and NO, I don't really think her dog's ugly, but ... shhhhhh ... don't tell her! Let's just wait and see if she takes the bait ;D)