Three Word Story...add on please!!

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Bergie, Mar 2, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Ceeka

Ceeka New Member

Steppin' on the rake and gettin' bonked in the head was a heck of a way to greet the mornin.' But it was a surefire way to guarantee I would be awake as the sun came up. With a lot planned today, I definitely can't afford to sleep in on this most important day. But I have a knot on my head the size of an egg. Just how do I explain that at the job interview?

Job interview? No, sighing gratefully John thought, that was yesterday; the big question is who put the rake inside by my bed?

2. burd

burd New Member

Steppin' on the rake and gettin' bonked in the head was a heck of a way to greet the mornin.' But it was a surefire way to guarantee I would be awake as the sun came up. With a lot planned today, I definitely can't afford to sleep in on this most important day. But I have a knot on my head the size of an egg. Just how do I explain that at the job interview?

Job interview? No, sighing gratefully John thought, that was yesterday; the big question is who put the rake inside by my bed? And what in the world is that smell?!

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Job interview? No, sighing gratefully John thought, that was yesterday; the big question is who put the rake inside by my bed? And what in the world is that smell?! I am pretty sure I only let Fido out the back door.

4. mundo1988

mundo1988 Dancing is a way of Life

Job interview? No, sighing gratefully John thought, that was yesterday; the big question is who put the rake inside by my bed? And what in the world is that smell?! I am pretty sure I only let Fido out the back door.

After much sniffing around, I realized the smell came from under the bed sheets!

5. Mnme

Mnme Guest

I'm really sidetracked now... stirring up Matthew like any self-respecting Aussie. ;D

6. Michael

Michael New Member

Aussies don't need them. They have poison octopuses in Australia.

7. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

The last time I stepped on rake it went between my legs. I was golfing at the time and the rake was at the sand trap.

Best two Balls I hit all day.