The Treadmill

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Artlover, Feb 20, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

In my never ending quest for things that I still CAN do, I hired a personal trainer and told him about my MM (and other issues). I am getting bored with walking and swimming. I love yoga but still want to do more. So he started me on the treadmill. It's awesome! Because my head is basically still, I can still do a good workout without getting sick. So I thought I would pass it along. I set the incline high and speed on the slow side and it is a perfect workout. I was so tired yesterday, I slept 10 hours! Even my cat couldn't wake me up. Namaste.

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Hey glad you found something that works for you! I run on the treadmill when the weather is bad. I have some issues as soon as I get off it but I've learned to not panic and just breathe my way through it until I'm fine again.

3. dizzygranny

dizzygranny New Member

That's wonderful! I had to stop because when I look down I stumble. I have to look down to make sure I'm not stepping off the conveyor. I've had my shoe touch the side and fell off before. Thank God for that safety thingie ....

4. Bergie

Bergie New Member

No treadmill for me! My head bouncing causes my BPPV to act up. I also don't like to sweat....hehe!!

I like water aerobics and swimming. That and walking.