The Power of Prayer.....Pick a person and pray for him/her

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

My prayer is for Joy ~~ caring, understanding, giving, and always there, especially for me when I need it.

God bless you Joy.

Ruth

2. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

3. joy

joy New Member

(Yeesh ... I'm gettin old. Ruth you make me tear up.)

Thank you & right back at ya.

4. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

5. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

I would like to pray today for Aladdin.

Even though Aladdin suffers greatly she gives so much to others.

Dear Lord I pray for our friend Aladdin that she feels your presence dear Lord in trying times that when she stumbles that you are there Lord to let her know you are beside her. I pray for health and happiness. Amen

6. newflady

newflady New Member

Amen :-*

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

oh gosh - thank you for the prayers - I could sure use some

xoxoxo

I can not just pick one person to pray for today as my list is so very long of people those who ask for prayers and those I feel the need to pray for. Dizzy's niece - comes to mind and of course dear baby Carter...

8. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Amen, Butterfly.

9. Daize

Daize New Member

Aunt Lorraine.

Baby Carter

My menieres family here.

Military men & women and their families.

10. newflady

newflady New Member

love you Ruth and we covet your prayers my friend and back at ya!!!

11. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I'd like to say a prayer for Chris. I hope he finds all the wrongs he needs to mend before he gets to heaven.

12. Daize

Daize New Member

I pray for Joy and for being there for me and also for her mom and dad. they are blessed to have a loving daughter.

13. joy

joy New Member

Thanks Ruth. I sure need prayers right now, as does Dad especially. This is really hard. :'(

14. karenlr

karenlr New Member

I don't know if this will help but here goes!

Dear Lord, you who have showed us so much love and mercy thru your Son Jesus Christ, I thank you for this site and for the many friends I have have made here. Abba please be with those that deny you and burn with anger at you, I feel that their anger and pain is your blessed spirit convicting them and touching their hearts. I pray in the name of your Son my saviour Jesus Christ.
    Amen

He drew a circle to shut me out,
    Heritic rebel a thing to flout,
    But Love and I had the witt to win
    We drew a circle to take him in!
    Author unknown

15. Daize

Daize New Member

I prayer for Headnoise and Tammi.

16. karenlr

karenlr New Member

I pray for Ruth!

17. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

merci xoxo

18. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers for our forum sister Crunches who's husband passed away on Monday.

Heavenly Father, please give her the strength to carry this heavy burden and let her find peace in her heart and replace the sorrow she feels right now with warm and loving memories of her wonderful husband. Amen.

19. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

20. Titus

Titus New Member

Please pray for my brother's (Skip Belden) health. His daughter bought him and his wife a condo in my development. He will be driving from NY to Daytona in November and probably staying 5-7 months each year. His wife will come down from December through March (at least for this year.)

My brother is stubborn (family trait :D) He's 74 and insists in driving alone. He has Lupus (in remission), he's a colon cancer survivor (10 years) and has some other health issues.

I'm praying that he'll let one of his grandkids drive down with him.

Thanks,
    Kim