The Power of Prayer.....Pick a person and pray for him/her

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

Amen :(

2. Daize

Daize New Member

Prayers for Gardenfish (Paul) and his wife Tori to get better soon. I have never met them, but, from what I have read since I have joined years ago, they are so loved.

3. newflady

newflady New Member

Amen, I am also praying for them!!! Prayers for the 2nd Calvary Stryker Division. They are on there way to Afgahnistan..........Pray for an end to this war and our families to come home safe.....Prayers for the 101st Airborne unit and Aladdin's son Nick.

4. Daize

Daize New Member

Amen.

5. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Healing prayers for GF and Tori

6. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

oh thank you so much. We truly need your kind prayers, we really do.

7. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

Hank comes to mind for me to pray for. God I ask in Jesus name that you bring healing and restoration to his mother's body and mind. Give the doctors wisdom that comes from you on how to treat her and help with her healing so that she may go home again. Send your sweet Holy Spirit to Hank and his wife to strengthen them and his troubled mind concerning his mother. Let Hank cast his cares on YOU father God. You promise that you care about a little sparrow, remind Hank that YOU never sleep and will watch over his mother.

8. newflady

newflady New Member

GF and Hank got you covered today:)

9. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

I'm going to pray for my friend, Julie. She has been an angel in my life lately. Prayers for all good things for you Julie. L, Sally

10. Daize

Daize New Member

My prayer is for my sister Nancy, she is 9 years younger than me, and we are close. She is a wonderful loving sister and I feel blessed to have her. She is good and all is good with her, just wanted God's blessings for her.

11. tipping over

tipping over New Member

Daize, I am new to the sight. I have questions about menier's, can you help?

12. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

I pray for snowsporter and Daize.

Snowsporter is in the fight for his retirement from the Coast Guard and is one year from retirement. Hopefully he will get everything that he wants and deserves

I pray for Daize who was up late last night (I saw the time above) and has been climbing multiple hills in her life. Nothing but an inspiration.

I send my prayers from the Pinky on the Mitten State!

-Sean

13. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Id like to pray for everyone that faces uncertainty in their lives. I guess that would be all of us to some extent.

I know the Lord has a plan for all of our lives. Just sometimes wish I could get a sneak peak at the plan :)

The quote that Henry wrote froms Spences writings just really touched my heart today.

My prayers are for all of you today my friends may you stand strong in the face of adversity and know the Lord is with you holding your hand on your journey. Blessings to you all.

14. Titus

Titus New Member

Praying for Paul and Tori today.

15. Nani

Nani New Member

Praying for Henry Sullivan and Daize. Comfort, peace, and sweet, happy memories of their moms.

Nani

16. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

I pray for everyone in this forum today. I am asking God for a miracle of healing and hope for all of us here that suffer in Jesus name. I ask that God would allow some doctor, researcher, scientist that believes in God to find a cure for Menieres Disease and all the associated symptoms whether they be Meniere's or some other disease of the body that is close in similarities. I am asking for God's mercy upon us all and help through our suffering.

17. tm53

tm53 New Member

Hi tipping. Just go to the Living Room section and post a new topic with your question(s). Lots of folks here that will help.

18. Titus

Titus New Member

Praying for Hank's wife, Winde.

19. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Cynthia, I love this prayer. Thank you. I'm going to be reciting a similar message every day until the resolution or "cure" comes about for each and every single one of us.

20. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

Thank you for the prayer. I pray that someday we will have a cure for this dreaded disease.

Birdmom3