The Power of Prayer.....Pick a person and pray for him/her

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

the 101st airbone unit in afghanistan - 2-327

I don't know how I can do this...this week they have lost two men in infantry ..how am I suppose to do this...

2. joy

joy New Member

Sit at His feet ... let Him smooth your hair & hold your hand & tell you it's gonna be okay.
    Prayin for you & yours.

3. Daize

Daize New Member

I pray for Linda1002 who brings joy, compassion, love, and much caring to here at .org and the lives around her. Thank you God for the "Gift" of Linda.

God watch over her, walk with her, and love her as you do.

P.S. My prayer for Aladdin is everyday God and God you know this.

4. Daize

Daize New Member

I pray for our veterans, ALL the military, the homeless, housebound, cyber friends, dear friends I know, and the needy.

5. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Thank you, Ruth!

God bless you.

6. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers for sweet Linda

7. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

I pray for Marian. I have not heard from her in a long time. Lord, give her peace from her struggles that only you can give. I ask that you help her family understand and support her more. Thank you for all the caring people here.

8. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

I pray for my dear friend Nancy. She has scleroderma which has been in remission for seven years. Now, they are finding it is spreading to her lungs. She is at Hopkins all this week for tests and removal of the scleroderma lesion from her lung. We have been the best of friends since we were little babies and we are both 70 now. I am very worried about her.

9. joy

joy New Member

(At the risk of sounding like the preacher at prayer meetin...) Please join me in praying for Ivy (imbr) & her "Sydekck". She's really going through "it" because of her meniere's (esp. at her job/by co-workers & management). She's very much under attack right now.

10. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers

11. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Prayers for Ivy and her family.

12. Daize

Daize New Member

you are so welcome. ♥

13. Daize

Daize New Member

Prayers for Marian.

Also for dizzysheba friend Nancy.

For Ivy & sydekck.

14. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Ruth, thank you so much. Everyday that I don't hear from her husband as to how things are going puts me further in the Basket Case Department. Since they have to literally cut her chest open, this is very serious and painful surgery with a long recovery time. Nancy is the one person who has always been there for me and at my side when things get tough. I wish I could be there for her now.

15. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

You are dizzy - as all your prayers go with your thoughts of her. Don't worry, you'll hear from her soon. She is sorrounded by love.

16. Daize

Daize New Member

God be with this unit and walk with Aladdin.

17. Daize

Daize New Member

Holly, I so agree of your reply. ((hugs))

18. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers for a dear friend of mine who is suffering tremendously thru a change in her life

19. Daize

Daize New Member

Prayers for your dear friend. xo

20. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Prayers for your friend 'A'