The Power of Prayer.....Pick a person and pray for him/her

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. joy

joy New Member

Bumping this instead of starting a new topic.

Please pray for a young friend named Ellyssa. She's 15 & in a dark place right now. Her world is consumed with gloom & doom & hopelessness. Her mother has 'failed' her in several major ways & her grandparents are trying to pick up the pieces (she's living with them now), but there's a lot of work ahead of them & it all depends on Ellyssa wanting to be helped ... which apparently she doesn't.

Ellyssa used to be ... delightful (for lack of a better word). She's creative & smart & artistic & clever. Now ... all she is ... well "dark" ... that's the best way to describe her. It's heartbreaking & I very much appreciate your prayers for her.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Prayers for Ellyssa and her grandparents.

3. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Prayer for Carolyn33 and her family

4. Titus

Titus New Member

Please pray for my brother, Skip. He recently moved here from Upstate NY and he is trying to get settled. It's the first time he has ever lived anywhere other than the small village of Port Henry (close to Lake Placid.) His wife will be down in about five weeks and she'll be here for a couple of months. He plans on staying six months for health reasons.

Skip is 74 and has Lupus (in remission) macular degeneration, and is a colon cancer survivor (10 years.) He has a good amount of energy and can take care of himself.

He's been going to Catholic Mass every morning but is not used to the huge church here.

Thanks.

Kim

5. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers for Ellyssa and her grandparents and for Carolyn and her family.

Prayers for Skip and his wife.

Prayers too for my MM family.

6. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers being said for Vanessa and Sean. God hold them in Your arms.