The ebbs and flows of MM

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Skye76, Sep 12, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

I try to remain optimistic while suffering with this beast, but am experiencing a lot of mental turmoil right now. Haven't been feeling very well, and having discouraging thoughts. Would appreciate any prayers that you could spare right now, not only to feel better physically but also mentally. Am still praying for all of you, my dear friends.

2. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

Oh, Skye--sorry to hear that! Of course you have my prayers.

What is happening now? You would think that after major surgey, you would be on the road to recovery. Not fair that you have already been through so much.

I know you said something earlier about developing migraines, is that what's happening? It is ok to feel down. Chronic illness bites the big one.

Yesterday afternoon after my Mom and step-dad drop me off, I got very lonely. Being around people I know and love is so great, then bam--back to my life away from home and not knowing anyone. And, how do I get out and meet people when I don't feel well? So, I am feeling down today, too. I need to be connected, yet it is so hard when I can't drive back home on my own.

Take care and keep us updated!
    KT

3. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

I will keep you in my prayers. Please take care I know how discouraging things can get sometimes but hang in there better days are ahead!!

4. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Thanks friends.

I'm not sure what is going on-just feel unwell. Dizzy is not the right word-more like "off." Disequilibrium that borders on making me sick to my stomach. Don't know if it's mav, or something else. It comes in waves.

I too thought I'd be well on my way to feeling better now, but it just hasn't happened yet. No vertigo, which is great, but definitely not feeling great either.

Trying to not give up hope. I too feel very alone, when my friends are getting married and having kids and I'm trying to recover from brain surgery. :(

I love you all. Thanks so much.

5. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers beautiful girl

6. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Prayers your way, Skye. Love, Sally

7. thoughts and prayers coming your way i'm going through a tough time too - all i am doing is crying lately.

hang in there!!!

8. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Prayers for your healing. Keep fighting and seeking answers - don't let it win.

9. cc635

cc635 New Member

Prayers to you Skye .... keep your chin up.

10. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

How's it going today Skye?

11. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going your way. Things will get better. Give yourself and God time. Remember that God does things in his time - not ours.

12. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Thank you all. So so much. Very much appreciated.

Today and yesterday were better days. Was able to go work and get some things done. :)

I just have this tremendous fear that is looming over my head like a dark cloud. I guess if MM is good at one thing, it's implanting fear in us all.

I know that worrying doesn't do us any good, so trying to snap out of it. Would love to get through a day without crying! :p

Sending prayers back your way. Hugs.

13. Daize

Daize New Member

prayers continue for you sweet Skye.

:-*

14. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers and hugs to you Skye. :-*

15. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Skye - you are right about the dark cloud, I feel it's always there, it feels as though I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Although I am far better than I was 6 months ago I am far from feeling normal.

16. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Thank you all. Lorrie, sending special prayers your way as well. I hope we can get out from underneath this cloud. It's not a good place to be. Love to everyone here. :)

17. egross

egross New Member

So sorry to hear this Skye. You've been through so much and have come so far. I thought you're days of suffering were hopefully behind you. Have you tried Chrystallized ginger? I use it frequently for nausea and find it helps. Hope you feel better soon. Prayers and hugs.

18. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Sending prayers Skye, I also understand, it's hard to cope with something that hits and then is gone for a while and then comes roaring back again. I'm in the somewhere in between stage. It's here but it's not as bad as it was.

19. tm53

tm53 New Member

You got it young lady.

20. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Thanks my darling friends. Prayers right back at ya.