The Dumbass Club, redux. :)

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by gardenfish, Sep 27, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

*******PG-13 warning*******

So I hooked up my new shower-head in the apartment today and jumped into the shower for its first use... I turned on the water and twisted the knob to sent the water to the shower nozzle and BLAST.. ICE Cold water into my "stuff"....SOOOOO COLD.... I forgot to angle the shower-head downwards.. I was use to it already being done (like my old place)

I probably hit tones I haven't hit since pre-puberty

Laugh Away!!!!!

2. Daize

Daize New Member

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

This reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld. :D :D :D Keep hitting those high notes my friend!! ;D

4. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I went to post something here at the forum just a moment ago and when I went to the bottom of the page the reply box was gone!!! Yeah....turns out this Perky Happy Dumbass forgot to log on first. DUH!!! :D :D :D

5. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D lulu
    i have been so dumbass this week i wouldn't know where to start.......i even left the hospital in my slippers :D :D :D i thought my trainers were my slippers so packed em away wasnt til i was sat on bench outside waiting for lift home that i looked down and thought i'm sure my trainers weren't pink this morn

6. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Amanda :D :D :D :D I think our birthdays last week have affected our brain cells sweetie!! :D

Hope you're recovering ok though. (((Hugs))) :-*

7. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

:D :D :D :D i think so lulu i am soooo dumbass at the moment

8. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I made a casserole for dinner tonight using a Corning Ware dish with a cover on it. When it was done I took it out of the oven, took the lid off and put it in the sink. Bad idea....the sink was pretty cold and the lid exploded!! It made such a loud noise when it shattered that it had my ears ringing even louder than they usually do!! ::)

Moral of the story from this Perky Happy Dumbass....do NOT put a hot Corning Ware lid into a cold sink unless you're ready for the impending explosion!! :D

9. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

I'm succh a dumbass that I forgot what my dumbass moment was!!!!! DUH!!!!!

I know it was really, really good though.................... ummmmmmmmmmm..................... nope, gone!

10. survivedit

survivedit New Member

I had my post-op follow up appointment this morning. It's about a 30 minute drive to get there. My phone rang as I was leaving, so I popped out my hearing aid to attempt the call (never could get the tele-coil working too good). Hop in the car, drive to the doc's office, walk in and realize - no hearing aid. So I tell the receptionist that I'll be virtually deaf. Of course if you're going to pick a place to be deaf, the Hearing Center is probably a good choice :) I can read lips pretty well, so when they came out to call me I saw my name. There was nothing to the appointment. The doc peeled the tape off and pronounced me good to go. Drive back home and my phone rings again. When I reach into my pocket to get the phone, I discover my hearing aid had been in there all along.

Yes! 2 for 1 Dumbass Special! I think I'll stay off the streets today.

11. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Where do I begin?

12. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Once upon a time in a dumbass place far, far away I......

13. Seadog

I wanted to till the garden last Sunday so on Saturday I brought up the old Garden tiller. I had no intention of doing the work just getting the damn thing started. Last year I almost threw it away it was such a bitch to start.

But lo and behold it started on the second pull.

So I thought what the hell I might as well do the garden.

I set it on the lowest setting watched for a second then went into the garage to get hearing protection.

When I came back out it was gone.

It had taken off down the driveway, I ran after it and as I was just about to grab the handle in spun around and headed back up the driveway and into Haggies flower garden.

I think I win again

14. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Are you serious... or is this one of your stories

15. Seadog

Yup a real A.F.V moment

16. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I was trying to log on here just now and I kept getting a message that my password was incorrect. I tried like 5 times before I finally realized my 'caps lock' was on. Duh Lulu! :D

The Perky Happy Dumbass rides again!!! :D :D

17. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I had a pill box which I think I must've lost today.In it I had 1 Vicoden and 2 ear plugs so that if I ever I go to the movies,I can stuff one in my bad ear,because of Hyperacusis.
    I also keep on my person a small container of Valium.Why I keep any Valium I do not know.I think the last time I took a Valium was just before I had my teeth cleaned at the dentist and that was 5 months ago.