The beautiful nun!! Sooooooo Funny!! Had to repeat this one as too light!!

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by Jean F, Oct 9, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Jean F

Jean F Its still a beautiful world!!

A man gets on a bus and sits next to a beautiful nun. He can't help himself and says to her:
    "God you're so beautiful, why don't we go back to my place for some good lovin'?"
    The nun slaps him in the face and gets off the bus. The bus driver sees this and feels sorry for the man. When the man gets off the driver stops him and says
    "If you want to try again with her she waits at this bus stop at 6am every morning".
    The man thanks the driver and gets off. Now he knows he's failed with the usual approach so he decides to try something different. The next morning he turns up at the bus stop dressed as Jesus, spies the nun and says:

"I am Jesus and you must do my bidding".
    The nun is shocked but agrees, on the condition that he takes her from behind to hide her shame. After a while the man starts to feel guilty and tells the nun that he isn't really Jesus but that he's the man she met on the bus the day before.
    The nun turns around, looks him in the eye and says:

I wouldn't worry about it mate - I'm not the nun you met yesterday, I'm the bus driver".