The Atlas bone

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by sotko, Oct 9, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. sotko

sotko New Member

Hi All

Before info was lost, or whatever happened, there were a few posts on the Atlas bone. There was one particular post about how a forum members Atlas bone was out. He got some manipulations done and the symptoms disappeared.

Does anyone remember it, or who posted it??

Reason i am asking is that i have seen an Osteopath, and she found that my Atlas bone is way out. That may explain all my headaches, neck and back pain. She said it could be causing the dizzies, as it does coincide with 2 knocks to my noggin around the time the dizzies started.

When she mentioned the Atlas bone, i remembered reading about it in these forums.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers Guys
    Louis

2. pardonme

pardonme Guest

3. sotko

sotko New Member

Thanks pardonme. Well, that certainly looks a little lile how i stand, but not that badly. I can see in the mirror that my head tilts to the left, and when i sit, i tend to lean way to the left.

I have an ENG, Rotatory Chair and VEMP tests to be done on December 1. They were booked before finding out about my Atlas Bone. I will still go and get them done just to be on the safe side i suppose. I have already had an ECOG which came back fine, although my ears got infected after that, and my hearing is normal.

So i guess it's a waiting game and see how i go after the treatments on my neck.

Thanks again

4. pardonme

pardonme Guest