The Angels are coming?

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by bulldogs, Apr 14, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

As a person who is involved in the funeral business I do come across/hear stories about loved ones all the time.

He is one of my favorites:
    About 3 years ago a young boy named Jeff (will not tell last name out of respect/privacy ect...) was 13 and dying of cancer. Priests, family, doctors were called to hospital as Jeff was going downhill and not expected to live. Well everyone was there and going in to tell Jeff goodbye, after the room emptied and no one was was left in the room ( they were all talking outside the room in the hallway of the hospital).

Jeff's mother decided to go in and hold her sons hands, she was in there for 5 minutes when Jeff opened his eyes one last time and pointed to the window and said "Mommy Mommy I have to leave now the angels are coming, I love you". It was Jeff's last words as he passed a few minutes later!

As told to me at Jeff's visitation/funeral by his mother. I usually keep these stories of faith and the dying to myself but felt I would share this one.

God bless!

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

wow, truly amazing story!

I seem to have a penchant for Prayer cards, from Funerals, etc.
    I also adore Rosary Beads. Recently lost a red pair given to me by our local Priest at St. Justin's.
    Need a Geen pair, and a Blue pair, oh, heck, I like Rosary Beads!!

My youngest son has a story about two Angels visiting him..... I can picture the picture he drew,
    I think he was in second or third grade........

I believe*

3. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I say the rosary every night!

1 decade for all the sick and suffering
    1 decade for the hungry
    1 decade for those I know who have passed
    1 for my kids/family
    1 for myself

Probably going on 6 years now!

4. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

The Angels are all around us, didn't you know that? LOL!