thanks for listening yesterday

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by dizzy in albuquerque, Sep 2, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. today is a bit better but tried to drive to work - i got in around 540 am so it's pitch black with my allergies this bad and my eyes totally blurred over i couldn't do it - got dizzy and came home. gonna try again in between rush hour and lunch hour - i really need to get in for a mtg this afternoon.

wish me luck.

thanks for listening yesterday - i'm trying to be positive today but it's hard sometimes. i just need to get over this fear of driving. i freak when i get red lights of all things.

long weekend coming up at least so i won't have to worry about getting to work just worry about being able to do stuff like go to the gym and hang with my mother and something fun.

hope you all feel good today.

chris

2. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Hope today is a better day - and no I'm not your mother but.... please be very careful driving. I have had several mini spins while driving, thankfully traffic was slowing for a stoplight but there are others on this board who have had accidents so just be careful. Feel better soon.

3. thanks it all depends how i feel later worst case i think i can call in for the meeting. this just happens mostly during my peak seasons where i can't drive much. but it will be light later and we'll see.

Didn't know anyone had had accidents i'm so sorry. I pull over into parking lots if i get bad but a lot of times it's just my anxiety!!!!