Taking a poll, please join in

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Henrysullivan, Feb 5, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Thanks Tracy,

Since I launched the poll I have thought about a few items more I could have asked. You're right. The hearing loss, in my opinion stems from repeated abuse that the inner ear absorbs. Over time, the abuse that arises from all the dynamics occurring in the inner ear can only serve to affect one's hearing negatively. In the poll, I'm really interested in how many folks have had surgery for this and whether their symptoms come and go or are continuous in both duration and intensity. I think the folks who have continuous symptoms may have something other than vanilla Meniere's. For those folks, I do not necessarily believe that everything I theorize pertains 100% to them.

I think I have a pretty good cross-section of data now. I will endeavor to pour through it in the next week or so.

Thanks for the post. You couldn't be a wet blanket if you tried.

Hank

2. Leon

Leon New Member

Hank,
    Good poll. I'm sure it will be interesting when you tally the results.

Diagnosis-Meniere’s only

1- Symptoms from age 27. Diagnosed at age 46.
    2- Probably since 1964
    3- No surgery
    4- NA
    5- I have all of these symptoms: tinnitus, cycling ear fullness, vertigo episodes and hearing loss.
    6- Varies - tinnitus and hearing loss are 24/7. Vertigo can be in remission from a couple weeks to a month. I average two vertigo episodes a month.
    7. No
    8- NA
    9- NO
    10- NA

Leon