t

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by gardenfish, Oct 1, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Re: An Encounter in the Woods with Robyn and Russell AND Ophi and Buster - a story

I wrote chapter five, but I am not satisfied with it.
    Wow,can you believe howmany hits this story has?

I love it.
    :)

2. pardonme

pardonme Guest

Re: An Encounter in the Woods with Robyn and Russell AND Ophi and Buster - a story

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Ditto

4. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

okay, I am a bit in the groove, so maybe Chapter FIve will make it to these very pages in a few days. The first four chapters came out in just a few short hours and all at once. Maybe that is the end of it, but if I can make Chapter Five to go then I might just be able to keep it going. I appreciate your kind enthusiam and thanks to all who have read about Rustle and Bustle. Feel free to comment or just say hi.
    Paul

5. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

- a st

;

6. pardonme

pardonme Guest

7. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

I have not read chapter five for a long while. Maybe...

8. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Waiting for Chap. 5, Please........

Janet

9. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

keep writing and publish this

10. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Bump - I think some new folks might enjoy this. Heck I enjoy this!

11. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

12. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

I'm hooked!!! ;D ;) ;D

13. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

14. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh I feel like a little kid again reading this! I loved it Paul. You have a way of making it feel like you are telling the story directly to me. Like I am sitting in the room with you and listening to you narrate this fun and fantastic fantasy. Bravo to you kind sir! Thank you for bumping this and for providing such an entertaining encounter for this little insomniac! :-*