t

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by gardenfish, Oct 1, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

2. pardonme

pardonme Guest

Re: An Enounter in the Woods with Robyn and Russell AND Ophi and Buster - story

3. ophi and Buster

ophi and Buster Here I am in my rock garden

Re: An Enounter in the Woods with Robyn and Russell AND Ophi and Buster - story

Hey Garden ,
    Your're story was just awesone. No wonder Buster and I feel soo tired at the end of the day.

OF course. we will be waiting for part 2

ophi and Buster

4. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

5. Spinner

Spinner New Member

Re: An Encounter in the Woods with Robyn and Russell AND Ophi and Buster - a story

I am speechless!

(Robyn in high heels freaks me out! ;) ;D)

6. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Re: An Encounter in the Woods with Robyn and Russell AND Ophi and Buster - a story

Robyn in high heels was a dream!

7. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

Paul, what a cool story! We are all awaiting part 2 now!! :) :)

A wombat eats, roots and leaves. :eek: :eek: :D :D

We have our very own Lassie here in Australia - he is called Skippy and is a bush kangaroo, although looks more like a wallaby to me. Not only could Skippy tell you exactly where the plane had crashed, how many were on board and how many were injured, he could tell you exactly how many paramedics need to be at the crash site (that looked so fake it wasn't even funny! ;D). All this from a kangaroo that only ever communicated by noises that sound like he was eating grass and of course he only ever was understood by one young boy.

Be scare Steve, be very scared!! ;) ;D

8. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

what a diet! Yuk, although if I was lost in the boonies I would eat almost anything excepting a Twinkie.

That kangaroo and the boy must have had quite the connection. It sure sounds like Lassie. Hey, kids love stuff like that. Part Two, eh?

9. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

:D :D I just loved what you put in the Parenthesis, had me laughing out loud. I love it when a story is written that way, what a gift you have Paul, I needed a good laugh :-*

10. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

:D ZOONZ GF...

My inner child is doing back flips!

Great fun, what a great way to start the day!

Cheerio,
    Jenski

11. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

Yeah and it wanted to make you barf too!! :eek: :D :D

Yes please! :)

12. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Great story, Gf!

Keep writing. :)

Love, Sally

13. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

- a st

/

14. Re: An Encounter in the Woods with Robyn and Russell AND Ophi and Buster - a st

I did read this nice story to Bushmill and he did get kinda dreamy lookin'. Even a dawg knows good writin'.
    OBB and his pal Bushmill

15. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

ZOONZ ! ? I say, that kind of language just might get you in the next story.
    :)

16. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Paul - I loved every single word!

17. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Re: An Encounter in the Woods with Robyn and Russell AND Ophi and Buster - a st

This morning I chapterized (?) the story and added to the ending. May we all be blessed with a deep and abiding sense of wonder and silliness. I am working on Chapter Five. Who knows when it will be ready?

18. pardonme

pardonme Guest

19. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Paul,

The keys to the forest :D :D I loved it, all of it. I love Lassie too. Its an enchanting and funny story, easy for me to read which says alot. I think the insertion of the parenthesis, is the best ;) can't wait to see your next chapter.

20. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

one never knows what might happen at a simple picnic does one?