Survivor

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by CarolineJ., Feb 26, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

New season starts tonight :)

2. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

Love the show and will be watching! Glad to find someone with a common interest.

3. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

Well, I have to say it was surprised that the beauty tribe did so well and the brains so poorly. But the blindside was unexpected and just made me say wow.
    What did you think?

4. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I fell asleep while watching it

5. chrisk

chrisk New Member

Wow that Garrett was a piece of work! And on the "brain" team?!?!? What a moron! I've been watching survivor from the beginning, and someone takes the entire supply of rice and dumps it in the fire and is not kicked off??? Just how bad must your mouth be to be kicked off after a tribe mate sabotages the tribe like that?

6. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

Oh I agree! Can't wait for next week.
    Reality TV isn't for everyone it seems.

7. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

I wonder why Probst didn't comment on that during tribal?

8. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Brains seem to not be so brainy :D Wasn't surprised that the ones attempting to be leaders got blind-sided. Was surprised the Nuclear Engineer stayed.

9. chrisk

chrisk New Member

David, the President of the Miami MLB baseball team the Marlins was first to go after just three days. The guy is probably worth millions and gets kicked out first. Poetic justice. I bet in real life he gets everything he wants, but all his money couldn't buy him a week on survivor.

10. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

I missed the first half an hour but saw the end. The show wasn't that exciting this week, we will have to wait to see next week.

11. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

At least the Brains didn't lose this week :D

12. chrisk

chrisk New Member

J'tai finally gone, can't believe that they thought about getting rid of Spencer! Brawn tried to lose the challenge but Brains still blew it. Amazing.

13. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Yep .. crazy stuff there :D You'd think they would have watched previous seasons of Survivor before they start throwing challenges ::) I felt really bad for Cliff but he made it!

As for the brains ... brains don't seem to have much common sense. :p And really aren't that bright :D

14. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

I agree with both of you. Why they kept the woman after she burned their rice is beyond me. That's right, no common sense, lol. But now who do they blame for lost challenges??
    Did brawn really try to lose? I wasn't so sure as I watched it. Gotta love this drama.

15. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Oh ... I would say the girls on brawn were definitely trying to throw it :/

16. chrisk

chrisk New Member

The girls did, but not really Woo, and of course Cliff. I like him too, funny how the lying cop is to blame for all this dissing on Cliff.

17. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Ironic ... isn't it!

18. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Survivor time ... merge to 2 tribes :)

19. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

Crazy that they vote out one the strongest members for challenges. The reward challenge was really a good one, too. Down to two tribes and the nitty gritty. Can't wait to see how it goes.

20. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I guess they really didn't like Cliff :D

Cool that the mostly chick tribe won immunity! Not sure how the other team lost that with the muscle on their team.