Surgery on Thursday

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by rev, Dec 15, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

prayers continue going out to you Rev. ♥

2. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Still thinking of you, Bill.

3. DizzyinColorado

DizzyinColorado Formerly known as DizzyInColorado

Not on here much now and was wondering why I hadn't seen you on fb. Prayers for you!! Dawn

4. egross

egross New Member

Prayers for you Rev. Praying everything goes well. Please let us know.

5. rev

rev New Member

Things are going okay but slow - Thanks to you all for your continued prayers!!

Big hugs to y'all - can't sit for long at a time, so limits the computer time

6. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh Rev I am so happy you were able to check in and let us know you are doing ok. My prayers for your continued healing and a big hug to you! :-*

7. rev

rev New Member

Big hugs to my dizzy friends! Have a follow-up scheduled for the 12th. Things feel better this time in many ways, but sometimes the pain really grabs me - guess I should expect that though. The soon to be scar is "I" shaped and a little over 12 inches long. Glad I have short legs and a long torso ;)

8. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

been thinking about you big bro - and uh thanks for the mental picture - lol

9. Daize

Daize New Member

oh so glad you are doing good :)

thinking of you friend!!!

10. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

So that's why I havn't seen you around for a while. I'm not in the religious section so much and I only saw this today. I hope you never have to go through this again. I know you'll be back to slappin' the keys in no time. Love to ya rev :-* Now whenever someone sees your back, they'll say ""I" what??" ;D

11. June-

June- New Member

Nice to see you surface! Hope you are mending on schedule.

12. egross

egross New Member

My goodness Rev! That's some incision you got there. I'm glad you're on the mend, even though it's going to be a tough one. This too shall pass.....