Steve irwin's wife on 20/20 tonight

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by charisse, Sep 27, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

I see Terri is on 20/20 tonight to talk about her Steve, anyone else watching it? She is so brave to do this so soon The clips made me cry.

2. Bergie

Bergie New Member

I read on AOL this morning that she finally broke down in public. I don't blame her...she hasn't even had time to mourn. So sad.

3. ripper roo

ripper roo lisa

we had her interview here last night

very sad get the tissues ready if you plan on watching it

lisa

4. Goomeri Spinner

Goomeri Spinner New Member

Awwwww I missed it :'( :'( :'( Hope they replay it

5. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

I really admire their family, they are like old souls with so much passion for what they did.

6. I think in all my life I've seen about 30 seconds of Steve Irwin video. I had no idea how much of an impact he was making.

I noticed that Terri is from Eugene Oregon. Who does that remind me of?

7. vwjimmyoz

vwjimmyoz New Member

Hi Maggie,
    You can go to the MSN home page (Aussie) and watch the interview online..

It was good, very moving...

Ray Martin did a great job :)

Jimmy

Here's the link

http://ninemsn.com.au/

8. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

We had an interview with Terri and a local reporter called Ray Martin last night. We get the interview with Barbara Walters (I think that is her name) tonight. Like Lisa said, get the tissues out - it is sad.

9. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

I'm watching it now with a big box of tissue and blubbering like a baby. He was and amazing man, husband and father. Gotta go back for the next cry.

I knew I'd find people who understand -

10. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

I saw one preview clip where Barbara Walters asked her, "Was it an accident?"

Excuse me? What else could it have been? What was she thinking? Somebody enlighten me here, please... ???

11. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

no,he grabbed the damn stinger and jammed it into his heart. Walters gets how much money to be so stupid and rude?

12. ripper roo

ripper roo lisa

im sorry but that would have to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard

too much i think

lisa

13. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Steve our Terry is safe unless she gets pecked to death by a conure.

14. burd

burd New Member

I know about getting pecked by a conure, more like just plain bloody bit! And crapped on. Oh what put up with for our "kids".
    Gotta love'em!

I saw the show tonight. I LOVE people that love animals like he and his family does. And I found it very interesting that he wasn't afraid of anything...except parrots! Hmmmm...

I had a lovebird that weighed about as much as a bumblebee, and she had a whole bunch of people afraid of her! :D But I knew the sweetheart side when she would cuddle in my hand and take a nap or sleep under my hair snuggled up against my neck. I just knew to expect to get bit once in a while. :D

15. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

"I know about getting pecked by a conure, more like just plain bloody bit! And crapped on. Oh what put up with for our "kids".
    Gotta love'em!"

people who have conures either love birds like crazy or are crazy because they did not learn about conures before they got one.

16. FreshFaith

FreshFaith Ride to live. Live to ride.

i tried watching and i just couldnt...when terri would break down, you could tell it was 'real'... it was heart wrenching for her.. like she's still in shock and not understanding that he is really really gone... i boohooed and had to change the channel.. yeah...i'm a wimp

17. Rachel :)

Rachel :) New Member

I watched part of it online, Barb is a real idiot in my opinion. I felt like some of her questions were too critical of Terry, like when sh ewas talking about how Bindi spoke at t he memorial. There was almost an accusing tone about her, like she was saying that Terry should have spoken instead, or that the child was too young to be allowed to do something like that. I dunno, maybe thats just how I percieved it.

I can't stand to watch the video of Bindi at the memorial service. Makes me cry everytime.

18. This may seem like an off the wall question, but as I said earlier, I really had very little exposure to Steve Irwin. I'd like to rectify that. Any recommendations on best video? (preferrably reptiles.)