SS thread locked

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Irelandman, Jan 3, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystical Wombat

Mystical Wombat New Member

I believe John of Ohio made the most sensible response, some days ago. For those who are unsure (and perhaps unread), regarding Stephen's approach, simple wait to hear the results, good or bad.

Proof of the pudding, as they say...

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Sure. We will learn a lot when he and his researchers/scientists publish their articles. We will also learn a lot when directly from people who have tried a) his stuff and b) Brown/Gibson/whomever else's stuff.

Let's hope it happens soon.

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Exactly!

4. Mystical Wombat

The rest is simply idle speculation, gossip mongering, banjo plucking, and senseless use of emoticons. Bandwidth wasting.

5. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Agreed - particularly with the potential of shelling out 5K.

On the other hand, there are all sorts of theories and testimonials discussed on this forum every day which have not been published anywhere. JOH for example has never been published in a scientific journal yet people engage in discussions with him all the time. So, if people on this forum want to have a conversation with Spring, on the forum (which is a separate issue to paying the 5K) - why not let them go for it?

6. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Including the 100% trust and faith that's being shown here. It's based on speculation. When something factual and actual is published, then we get to decide for ourselves. Right now, the info that is coming in is stringent, conservation, shackled within the confines of agreements and no full disclosure.

Best is to wait and read about it when it is black print on white paper with nams of researchers, names of products, doses, tests, results etc.

7. Mystical Wombat

OK,

You've convinced me. I'll unlock the thread again. Maybe I was too hasty.

8. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Right, or Irelandman could be allowed to just have his discussion with Spring, here, for free, like he keeps trying to do.

9. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

I have a question for you, Stephen: why do you only post on threads that other people have started, and never start a topic of your own?

10. Mystical Wombat

Hmmm....TM has nailed it.

The thread will only contain valid information if you are the originator.

11. tm53

tm53 New Member

:D Funny!

12. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

TM is being very skeptical on this thread and questioning and that's fine.

What makes me laugh is the that the one poster who took great pride in being a skeptic and nipped at the ankles of everyone and their dog about religion, NUCCA, chiropractics, God etc. is now drinking the Kool Aid and believing in the woo :D

13. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

and it continues BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

14. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

I'm not sure if you mean Wino or me, but speaking for myself nowhere in any of these threads have I said I 'believe' in anything that Stephen Spring has to say, or sell. I have simply tried to clarify misconceptions that he and the MDRF are one and the same thing and that if forum members wish to have a conversation with him they should be free to do so.

One of the criticisms of Spring is that he doesn't reveal enough information about his regimen. So let him talk.

15. June-

June- New Member

I take this as a compliment. Thank you.

16. Irelandman

Irelandman Guest

apart from the joh post that says wait and see when the anti viral treatment is posted in a medical journal, this is the most sensible post i have heard in a long time.
    all thats happening here is people are trying to talk so SS and see what he knows. some people are rightly suuspicious, if so contact MDRF.
    a select number of people just disagree with everything and would argue about nothing until the cows come home.

17. Irelandman

Irelandman Guest

another sensible post...

18. Irelandman

Irelandman Guest

exactly...

19. Irelandman

Irelandman Guest

20. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

I have a question: just wondering what knowledge you have of the work being doing by the Vestibular Research Laboratory (this mob http://www.psych.usyd.edu.au/vestibular/ ) attached to the School of Psychology (why Pysch I don't know) at the University of Sydney. Through the magic of Facebook and six degrees of separation I have recently become aware that they are doing work into MdDS as well as SCD. I haven't yet had a chance to look at any of their publications (it's just about good night from me too) but see that there is a lot of co-authorship with people from the Brain and Mind Institute at RPA.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.