SS thread locked

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Irelandman, Jan 3, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Holly is entitled to her opinion. :) Hey Holly... how are you?

There is no fan club.... just people who like to think for ourselves and come to our own conclusions without being beaten constantly by someone else's conclusion.

All information is appreciated and helps us in our considerations but any skewing of information or misinterpretation of information is not appreciated.

:)

2. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

The MDRF is a separate entity from any personal pursuit that Stephen is involved in. They do legitimate work. I contributed too and am not worried about my donation.

I have no idea whether Stephen, or anyone else for that matter, will benefit financially from any of the work that the UofS is doing due to his close association with them and his own personal program which he is developing. I leave those questions for the folks at MDRF and UofS to sort out.

3. June-

June- New Member

Irelandman, how can one do the research and prove Stephens cure wrong when he keeps it a secret? I don't understand that.

I don't necessarily assume it is wrong. Another possibility is that it is the same approach already practiced by many neurotologists. Why pay an extra $5000 for that?

The other question I have for you Irelandman, is where did the idea come from that this lawyer Stephen Spring is an authority on anti virals or any other medical matter?

4. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

So Finkle is Einhorn? Einhorn is Finkle?

[​IMG]

5. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Kinda sick these days - must be the weather getting the cold and flu a hold of me. I'm just taking it easy (trying to anyway) and getting as much rest as possible. Thanks for asking toots :) Hope you're doing well.

6. Irelandman

Irelandman Guest

june, lets put things into perspective. you question every post that SS types. if you are suspicious of his opinions, do the research and prove him wrong. regarding his "cure", i too would be suspicious of that. and, i never said SS is an authority on anti-virals.
    i know from your previous posts that you know a bit about anti-virals, but if i was a betting man i would bet SS has probably forgot more than you know when it comes to menieres and anti virals.

7. Irelandman

Irelandman Guest

ps. why am i being blasted and branded as being part of a SS fan club? i am just trying to get as much info out of the man as possible, and the man kindly obliges by giving answers albeit conservative at times.
    whats wrong with that?

8. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Nothing. Just that some answers could have been given 96 pages ago. I still can't find anything revolutionary in this treatment plan.

9. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Nobody can find one post of Stephen asking anyone to try his regimen, and nobody can produce one post where Stephen is soliciting money for anything other than MDRF for U of S.

Irelandman- you are right, these two would argue with Jesus Christ about Christianity if they could.

10. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I wasn't arguing with him about anything. Just asked about his other plan. Period. The answers could have been given at the time.

As JOH said...we'll wait for the scientific publications to see about the rest. Can't argue when the information released is so stringent.

11. June-

June- New Member

Irelandman, I make no claims now nor have I ever to know about antivirals or anything else. I only report what my experience was and suggest people work with their doctor.

I cannot research Stephens plan unless I first pay him $5000 to find out what it is. That is the problem. Neither can anyone else.

Other than the fact that Stephen pretends to be an expert do you have any reason to believe he is?

12. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Exactomundo.

There is no Stephen Spring 'fan club' - that's just a made up false dichotomy - that you're either his greatest fan or think he's the worst kind of con man. All that is happening is that some forum members would like to engage in a dialogue with the guy. He's not pushing his treatment and as far as I'm aware no-one here is asking for it. All they want to do is talk.

Please stop muddying the waters by insinuating that money donated to the MDRF is being siphoned off to Spring. If anyone has ANY genuine concerns about his conduct or the destination/use of their donation then they should contact the fund directly.

13. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I'm starting to think Chipmunk is right ;D

Sid and Jordan expressed my thoughts. No point going on about who, what, why. I stand by their posts and their thoughts.

Fact is that sooner or later all this "research" is going to have to be published somewhere. I'll wait to read it.

14. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Quite. You, Sid, Jordan, June - all the same person. Must be, because you all said some similar stuff.

;D <- That makes ^ OK.

15. Mystical Wombat

Mystical Wombat New Member

Softly, on the summer breeze...

It comes to me, I hear with ease....

The sound.....the sound....the sound....

of duelling banjos.

16. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I'd like to be half as wise as Sid. He is a very, very nice person and extremely supportive on this forum.

You could learn many things from him too.

17. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

So, because I just don't get it, what has he said in a dialogue that is informative enough to make you want to engage in talk about his cure? I'm missing something here INS and I don't know where to go in the computer to find any background on him.

18. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Hopefully we can all learn something from Stephen Spring as well. Once all the noise dies down.

19. Mystical Wombat

Mystical Wombat New Member

Dunga dung dung dung dung dung dung dung. etc.

20. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Hey Holly,

A lot of Spring's earlier threads were burnt during the Salem Witch Trials but you can check out the locked thread here: http://www.menieres.org/forum/index.php/topic,34587.0.html to see what he has to say, and make up your own mind if you want to have a discussion with him, or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.