SS thread locked

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Irelandman, Jan 3, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

You're no scientist and he's no scientist either. I can see how the conclusion that you must both be the same person was reached. Empirical evidence supported it :D

2. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Exactly! Spring and I are both NOT scientists and there's a guy from Ireland, so the ONLY logical conclusion is that we're all the same person! :D

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Welcome to my world. Don't fight it. Just ease into it. After a while it becomes second, erm, third nature.

4. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

At the mo he is riverdancing.

5. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

LOL... I actually had a chuckle after reading this page. It was badly needed after all the bad news today. :)

Thank you INS aka Stephen Spring aka Intrepid aka Irelandman. :D :D :D

6. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Actually, I just realised Chipmunk was talking about some shady character called "Immunoscientist". Now it's all falling into place. There's an Irish immunologist on the prowl posing as a lawyer.

7. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Just as well you're not from New Zealand, they don't shear their sheep with anyone! Eh bro? Sweet as.

8. Irelandman

Irelandman Guest

I really had to laugh at this one!!!!!! what a classic!!! Anyone with half a brain would check posters history before coming to that conclusion. I have been here for almost 2 years now and my history of suffering with menieres is well documented.

then again, maybe my evil twin left ireland and moved to australia and changed his name to Stephen Spring!!! damned evil twin up to his old tricks again! :-*

9. Irelandman

Irelandman Guest

Here are the facts on Stephen Spring:
    1. he came here to drum up support for MDRF. fair enough, nothing wrong with that.
    2. posters asked him questions about MDRF. fair enough
    3. certain posters grilled him up about his intentions and his knowledge. SS kindly obliged and answered all questions. anyone who had suspicions could easily lift a phone to MDRF themselves. fair enough
    4. SS later answered questions on the anti viral front. fair enough.
    5. he was then grilled about what he knew. SS kindly answered. fair enough.
    6. he eventually under pressure shared what worked for him. fair play.
    7. he eventually under pressure told us that what worked for him could be bought for a fee. he never solicited or never acted as a salesman. fair enough.
    I think SS can be one of 2 things:
    1. SS is like myself ie suffered very badly from menieres and is fascinated by the disease and finding a way to ultimately cure it or at least try to live a normal life with it. also feels obliged to help others as much as possible because i realise how much one can suffer and because i am now in good health i like to give something back as much as possible.
    2. SS could be really my evil twin up to his tricks again :p
    people have a right to be suspicious, but please do the research yourself and prove the man wrong if you feel the need and dont drag the thread and the forum down with suspicions and allegations. this serves no purpose and adds no value to the forum.

10. Irelandman

Irelandman Guest

being accused of irishness must surely be a compliment! ;)

11. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

12. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

ROFLMAO!

13. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

There are TWO of you? Is it your Alter-ego and you??

14. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

LOL.....third.....do YOU have 3 personalities, Intrepid??

15. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

LMAO!

16. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

:D :D :D, :eek:, ::), 8)

17. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

18. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

WTF??? Where is the support? Where is the investment in time and effort to help people without requesting the great dollar to do it? Yep I certainly have the choice to say no but as someone said before, we have yelled, screamed and ignored people coming on line who sell their own personal 'cure' for MM. Why are we even listening to this guy?

Is it the same type of thing that many of us contributed funds for research but with an actual answer derived from those "funds"?

Where is the caring individual that comes to this forum and shares his/her own personal experience without stipulations?

A poser with $$ signs in his eyes...I ain't buying it or his 'cure'

19. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Careful, now or you will get blasted too by the SS fan club :D

20. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Heck, I gave to that research fund that SS had so much to say in. If the thinking is that this place is a goldmine, I'm sure the turnout will not be so liberal... Oh, and blast away my fellow friends :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.