Sports thread!

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by bulldogs, Apr 13, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Gators may take it all
    Big game tonight!

Kentucky vs Louisville

2. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Who you going with Kentucky or Louisville? I have to take Kentucky. Before I retired the principal I worked for was from Kentucky and he turned me into a "Wildcat". (Well I should say a fan LOL!!!)

3. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I have to take Kentucky. I would not mind seeing those 5 Freshman win it all.

4. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Another great game...March Madness indeed!

5. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

It's getting interesting.

All the games last night were fantastic!

Let the madness continue!

6. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

its going down to the wire Kentucky and Michigan

7. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

well the team i picked lost (Michigan St.) and so now i will pull for the freshman of Kentucky! GO CATS

8. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

And they are off---- Spring is in the air and baseball season is here.

I am hoping JJ Hardy and the Orioles can break through the tough AL East
    And
    The Braves I have a feeling will have a down year, all their pitchers are hurt.

I think the Nationals or Dodgers will be crowned champs of the NL this year.

Daniel and Red:
    I think the Angels and Red Sox will battle it out with the Tigers in the AL this year.

BUT

We still have another weekend of the madness/Final 4!

9. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Your Orioles got my Red Sox today. You and my grandson are doing the happy dance! My grandson loves JJ Hardy!!

10. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

OK Gators or Huskies??? Only time will tell. UCONN could pull a big upset tonight.

11. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I have a funny feeling it is going to be Gators and Wisconsin for the championship.

12. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

I had a feeling too.... Huskies pull off the upset!

13. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Red, I never saw that upset coming, but I think uconn had the better team tonight. Gators just could not score.

I want Kentucky but I think Wisconsin is better than people think.

I am pulling for those freshman of Kentucky.

Red, put that Cat woman suit on tonight and be a Wildcat fan for your old principal tonight. They will need it. GO CATS!

14. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Got the wildcat suit go Cats!!

15. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Red, it looks like the cat suit is working, we have a game on our hands. I really really want to see these freshmen win it all.

16. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Wow, great game!

So now it will be the cats and dogs for all the marbles.
    I want Kentucky

17. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Who would have thought the cats and dogs??? Living in NE I should go with UCONN but the cats are a group of young men who have earned respect.....I will stick with my ex boss's wildcats I know he must be so excited.

18. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

If Kentucky did not have all those Freshman trying to make history I would be pulling for UCONN. I have tremendous respect for both the UCONN boys and girls programs and like them a lot. But I think it is pretty cool these 7 kids from Kentucky were playing high school ball just a few months ago and now this, these kids are basically 18-19 year olds, still babies in many ways.

I am pulling for the UCONN girls to win it all and pull off a perfect season.

19. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Joe are you ready? Cats and Dogs, here we go.......

20. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Red, this is it, for all the Marbles. I like both teams, but want to see the kids make history.

I really like the UCONN coach. He is a class act.