Sometimes

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Emilyh89, May 30, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Emilyh89

Emilyh89 New Member

Sometimes I get aggressive, sometimes I scream and weep, sometimes I just need someone to help me get to sleep, to be a friendly voice on the end of this here phone, to remind me that no matter what I'll never be alone. A simple conversation, 'bout music of TV, distraction from the madness that so envelops me. Sometimes I shout and swear, but you really need to see, the person stood there screaming is just exacerbated me. When the room is spinning round, my stomach tied in knots, the world is oh so scary, my eyes are full of dots.I wish I could remove it, this illness plaguing me,but all that you can do to help is just distract me. I may not ever be free of it, the thought gives me a chill. But all that I can do for now is have a stronger will.

2. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Nice,

I can tell there is a song in there somewhere, especially from a singer.

3. Emilyh89

Emilyh89 New Member

Aw thanks, it's not one of my favourites I have written but it's one that I wrote last night in about a minute, I just felt like writing to distract me and that's what came out! X