Something that Helps Me

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by cynthia, Nov 24, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

I wanted to share some scriptures from the Bible with all of you. The scriptures give me hope of healing. So here is a little hope.

(Proverbs 3:7-8 NKJV) Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil. {8} It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

2. Daize

Daize New Member

Thank you and Amen.

3. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

Good stuff!

One of the best ways to heal is to laugh... laugh... and laugh some more. Despite your circumstances. Just laugh! And when you do, God will laugh right with you. :)

Ray

4. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Thank you Cynthia for thinking of all us. We can sure use a little hope in our lives. Hugs and prayers to you for your kind words.

5. cynthia

Did you know you are correct Ray according to scientific studies?

Also this scripture backs up the scientific studies concerning laughter. It truly is the best medicine!

Proverbs 17:22
    A MERRY HEART doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

I love watching comedies and laughing!

6. cynthia

All of you are so sweet and kind. :)

7. rev

rev New Member

8. Titus

Titus New Member

Thanks.....I needed that.

Be blessed,
    Kim

9. cynthia

Exod 23:25-26

25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

This gives me hope that the God I pray to will take this awful thing away from me and you as well.