SEX, has anyone ever contemplated it as an end to this "BEAST" Meniere's?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by mundo1988, Mar 27, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. mundo1988

mundo1988 Dancing is a way of Life

As suggested in the other thread to lighten things up. Don't thank me, I believe we have "Wobbles" Joe to thank for this topic.

::)

2. Andrea1962

Andrea1962 New Member

I was considering it, but then my hubby called the local distress centre and got me into counselling.

I have been reformed ever since.

Do I think about it?- Yes!

Do I act on it? No!

Someone, please call me on my crackberry, I need a fix!

3. gtrvox

gtrvox our pooch Hugo

Sex is overrated ;D - when you hit a certain age you begin to realize why golf was invented!

George

4. eedad1

eedad1 New Member

My wife thinks will cause an attack, so she chooses to avoid this possible trigger. She is so thoughtful!

5. Anubis

Anubis Take a walk on the Wild Side

I hadn't up until now but if it gives me another excuse to "get it on with hubby" then I'll volunteer as a test subject!! :D :D :D :D

6. Goomeri Spinner

Goomeri Spinner New Member

7. irish Eyes

irish Eyes Céad Míle Fáilte

I was considering it, but then, out the corner of my eye, I spotted a lovely box of chocolates!! - As the saying goes - "Why have cotton, when you can have silk!!!!!!" ;) :D :D

8. ariapace

ariapace New Member

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

9. ariapace

ariapace New Member

are there any doctors that prescribe this as a possible cure?
    why is western medicine so silent on this issue?
    what research has been done?
    do they need any volunteers? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

10. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

:D :D :D :D :D
    i'm not adding anything i'm just gonna sit here and pmsl :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

11. jrw

jrw New Member

Well, my hubby considers it a cure all for everything that ails him. But I've got the MM . . . :D

12. DizzyNBlue

DizzyNBlue Forever Faithful Dumbass

Oh My Goodness .... I knew I should have never left you all alone last night ;D ;D :eek:

What have you got started now ... ROFL

Things were a tad hectic yesterday to say the least, lots of differing opinions.

On this I have to agree with jrw's comment to an extent but will keep the rest of "My" comment to myself ROFLMBO ;D ;D ;)

See this is why I love you all .... GREAT topics, such diversity, so many differing opinions :D :-* :-*

I personally IMHO would like to see ....... when someone has opinions differing from anothers that we would be more adult about how we handle the differing opinions. Without all the arguing and put downs and mean comments that are in between the lines so to speak. :)

Hugs Everyone & Best Wishes

Have a Wonnerful Wednesday ;D ;D :-* :-*

13. annegina

annegina New Member

Well-
    its not an end to the Beast but it sure makes me forget about it for awhile ;)

14. Caribbean

Caribbean New Member

Amen

15. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

jrw,

:D :D :D :D I think we married the same man :D

16. basket lady

basket lady New Member

I think is a great suggestion. It is defintely a fun topic. Beats taking meds. Also it does helps relieve migraines, but that is all I will say about that. LOL

17. caron1477

caron1477 New Member

Best cure there is!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

18. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Let's see, suicide is ahead of sex 1108 visits to 202. I would have thought it would be the other way around.

19. eedad1

eedad1 New Member

Suicide is much more interesting and personal. Sex may have become such a remote possibility as we deal with our daily lives and MM. I have not visited the thread myself, however. I am still holding out for the research evidence regarding the lack of sex and the onset of MM. The correlation between lack of sex and increase in prostate cancer was greeted by my wife with the response of 'can't you take care of that yourself?' I still love her (and try to at every opportunity!).

20. annegina

annegina New Member

Give it time, Hank, give it time ;) ;)