S'Dogs Daughter

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by carolyn33, Jan 17, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. tori

tori New Member

so would I. I worry about this and I don't worry about much.

GF

2. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

I don't often come to the spiritual center,but something told me too.....I am saying my prayers too Karl and thinking about you and your daughter...love u friend.

3. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

I'm glad it's me and not my kid. My heart feels for you! I'll pray and I'll pray hard that your daughter does NOT have your ears! Hugs!

4. tm53

tm53 New Member

I'm in.

5. Tara

Tara New Member

Prayers

6. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Prayers for lovely SeaDog and his lovely daughter. Keep them well, safe, healthy and happy.

7. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

Add mine to the long, long list................any word yet, Seadog?

How is she doing today?

~KT

8. vertigo joe

vertigo joe New Member

I am a father with a daughter....so I feel for you and I pray for you and your daughter. May the lord comfort you and your daughter.

9. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

My daughters test results came back and she does not have MM. The ENT wants her to see a neurologist and I have squeezed the "why" out of her yet.

I found out recently that her life has been strife with a huge amount of undue stress, and we all know what a killer that can be.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your prayers. I wish I could do it in person cooped with a big ole seadog hug.

I am a believer in the power of prayer.

Thanks again my friends.

10. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Good news Karl... hopefully the ENT can help her out. Is MAV a consideration for her?

11. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Wonderful news

12. June-

June- New Member

13. tm53

tm53 New Member

Outstanding.

14. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY FOR CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!