scenes from the living room

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Titus, Jul 18, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Kim - I absolutely LOVE retirement! As much as I loved my job, my colleagues, and my students, I do not miss it one bit. Every day is like a vacation, and holds the opportunity for new adventures! (Not that I'm being all that adventurous....but the possiblity is there!!!!!! :D)

I often wondered about those debates in online classes.....between students who have little real world experience in tact and diplomacy, I'm sure you got an eyeful!!!!!! :eek:

2. mundo1988

mundo1988 Dancing is a way of Life

Hmmm

3. thornapple

thornapple New Member

We girlies wear our brass balls around our necks on chains, although sometimes they make nice earrings.

4. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

I like the noise they make when they clang together.
    ;)

5. burd

burd New Member

Mine are copper...goes better with my hair color. ;D

6. Bergie

Bergie New Member

mine are pink furry but don't tell anyone!!

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

(regarding responses to titus generalized statement which rang true about the drama and head games that play out in the living room --good grief i'm too pissy to even continue; not everything is directly about one person or specifically related to indiviuals - -

i've been told many times i have balls i'd like to think mine are gold :eek: :p

8. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

mental picture - xo