SAMI!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Trish, Sep 29, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Trish

Trish Guest

Have you got writer's cramp?.. :D
    Your poems are gone and your #1 fan likes to read them!...

2. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Yes, Sami, please put them back!!

3. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

I sent an email her way. Soon...

4. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

sami darlin
    please grace us once again.

5. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

http://www.menieres.org/forum/index.php/topic,220.0.html

6. Spinner

Spinner New Member

I had the honor a few years back to put two of Sami's poems to music and record them for her. I am glad that has brought her joy. She sure has a talent for writing. Sami is also the kindest person I have ever met in cyberspace.

We miss you Sami! Good thoughts on the way to the Peach State! :)

Spinner :)

7. Sami

Sami New Member

Hey Trish..... :)

Just had to pop in and thank you for you topic here. :-* I have been down for a couple of weeks, but here I am back on board. What a surprise to find that you have been looking for me again! ;D Yeah, looks like we lost with this crash, huh?

I have not been on very often, but have started to read the board again. I thank you for the topic, and also many thanks to, Linda, Paul-GF, CC,
    and Spinner. You are all very special, and I thank you for your concerns and your kind words. :-*

Thanks for the emails and PM's.....it is very uplifting to know that I was missed. I also thank you for the postings under Paul's link. You guys are just the best. I must say that it did bring a :'( to my eyes, and a :) to my face as I read the postings. Thanks Spinner, and thanks for being such a good friend for many years, and for your comments under Paul's link.....so nice!

Trish.....so you think I am ready for the Dumbass Club, huh? ;D :D Yeah, I had to pass on Twango's offer, but he did keep trying, if you remember. ;D I hope he is doing well. He has been missed by many on the board.

Well guess I should check out the Den here and see who is writting what. Hope to find more of your poems. I know I am seeing that Paul is posting more. Just what type of poem were you looking for me to post, Trish and Linda? Are you sure? ??? ;D :D Maybe soon.....happy to know that I still have a #1 fan! ;D

Take care and catch you guys on the board. Good thoughts and best wishes right back to all of you.

Love and hugs.....
    Sami..... :-*