Sacrifice of Praise

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by rev, Nov 19, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. rev

rev New Member

This is one from a group I loved, named "Harvest". The lead singer is a cousin of the Gatling Brothers and you can hear some of them in this one.

The meat of this one brings tears from my heart. With this disease, I struggle with the faith and courage to be what God wants me to be. This song was written by someone else, but it comes from my heart as if I had penned the words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVg3VpbGUj8&feature=related

I hope this helps others find what they have been missing in their walk and struggle.

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I struggle too sometimes Rev. Thank you for your caring words and for the beautiful song.

3. Titus

Titus New Member

Wow, Bill. That song touched me heart in a spot that was so deep. I know your struggle.

When I think of you this scripture comes to mind: Well done my good and faithful servant. Now enter into the joy of the Lord.

4. leviticus

leviticus Jonah's whale

Great Song!!

5. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

I want to fall at his feet, (Jesus, the son of God) words fail to describe the beauty of our Lord.

6. rev

rev New Member

Guess I thought there would be more feedback - but maybe this one means more to me for a reason. Kinda like we each have a favorite verse or hymn.