Root Canal Tomorrow-Again-UGH!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Vicki615, Apr 29, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

Thanks Gracie :)

2. nicmger

nicmger New Member

Sorry that you had that experience. I had a very difficult time in both of my prior root canals years ago because of pain. I am happy that at least you didn't go dizzy on top of it all! Good job!

3. rondrums

rondrums Bilateral

Glad you survived, Vicki. Root canals suck bad, Meniere's or otherwise. Hope you heal up quickly.

4. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

Thanks nicmger and Ron, I feel good :) getting out of that dental office was the best medicine ;)

5. Papajoe

Papajoe Myco-dental Freak of Nature

I just posted a message in the gut flora thread, about leaky gut being one of my two problems.

My other problem was a couple of internal resorptions (asymptomatic tooth infections). A root canal can make a very big difference in your health.

To control the anxiety, ask for some valium ahead of time, and take an mp3 player with ear buds and jam out while they're doing the root canal.

6. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

Thank you for the advice papjoe. I agree about teeth having the potential to cause MM issues. I am plagued with tummy issues since I am a young girl.
    I probably have a systemic yeast infection but the AVs seem to be working well for me. I might try some natural antifungals to see if I feel even better than I do on the AV's but I have not had a vertigo attack in over 1 year since being on them.

I have IBS and lactose intolerant, and if I do not take my probiotic I get stomach pains. I had a fungal infection on my foot a few years ago and had ringworm when I was young. and have had tons of antibiotics in my life due to many many sinus infections.

What probiotic and natural AF do you recommend? I have been taking Solgar, Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus