Rev / Stoner / Bill and my abscence

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by rev, Sep 23, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. jabber

jabber New Member

It sure is good to see you back over here again Rev. You've really been missed
    Loretta

2. gmcdnh

gmcdnh New Member

Well Said!!!

3. Titus

Titus New Member

Hi Bill,

What an added bonus....you're back!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe toward Christmas, you'll be up for a short bible study?????? Your education and insight was so missed last year when I attemped to.....well, let's just say my heart was in it :D

4. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

I hadn't read this post until the day I posted. Thank you for pointing this out but I usually reply to the original post and then read replies when I have time or able to. I wasn't able to find yor post of support only pointing out that noone replied...sorry if I have missed your words of encouragment.

A lot of threads go read but not replied to - I think it is because people (some) are dealing with so much and symptoms of MM do not allow them to write or type. I have read posts of people and wanted so dearly to reply but didn't have the strength or ability so I would reply with a smiley face or even and xoxo. I thought it was better to do that and let them know I care vs. ignoring the reply button.

Rev - you bring a voice of reason and a ray of sunshine with your posts and words. You were greatly missed big brother. xoxo

5. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Bill,

You will always have a place in my heart. I know from reading FB you have been in a struggle. Big hugs to you sweet friend :-*

6. rev

rev New Member

Thanks to each of you. Y'all are awfully special to me.

7. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

big hugs to ya rev :) :-*