Raynaud's worse, b/p spiking at times, other times, very low--???

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by yanksgirl, Mar 8, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. yanksgirl

yanksgirl New Member

???Raynaud's was brought up recently here. Mine has worsened in the last couple of weeks. Even my toes are involved now.
    Also, the last week my b/p seems to be 'spiking' more often and it has been really doing well.
    The spikes are especially noticeable when my head pressure is bad but it's strange, that sometimes the lower number is really low at times too.
    I just want the 'dots to be connected' and I know I'm stressed these days by having to see another NeuroEnt, and then being referred to a Neurologist. I see him on Friday.
    I'm hoping the Raynaud's isn't indicating an underlying condition. I've had primary Raynaud's for a few years. It comes and goes. It's been worse the last few weeks and really acting up the last couple of weeks. Stress plays a bit part in it though.
    My head pressure is 'bad' right now. And I keep thinking, this new doctor said 'head pressure' isn't a symptom with inner ear problems! So many here have said they have it and I do too!
    It all started with the hearing loss and other symptoms! I'm truly confused and anxious about this Friday.
    However, I'm hopeful some help is around the corner. I'll keep you posted.