RANT

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by SMRoz, Jan 11, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

I didn't see you on any Geico-gecko commercial...are you sure it was real????

It's a balmy -4F here....I hate winter.

2. Tara

Tara New Member

You hate winter??? Clearly, you are not a real Canadian.

Becky is American

3. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

hahahaha

So let me get this straight. Becky McDizzy! McBeck....American? Really? Who believes all this nonsence! I think the truth is that Tara is trying to get us to rant about something else. Something NON Tara related. Tara you are smart I'll give you that but you cannot begin to understand how and why Beckey being American is nothing but great. I mean lets get real... You almost fooled me.

Busy day at work today for once.

4. burd

burd New Member

Just once? You're busy just this once? Well that isn't work man, that's, well, un-work. Now put on your big boy shorts and get cranking!

I must know what Sean is looking at with those binoculars.

5. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Must you know every detail of my life? Really are you gonna spy on me when I take a nap? Do you stick your fingers in my spaghetti just to feel "closer" to me? Lets be real. I was looking at a girl as the girl I was dating at the time shot the picture. Who cares? It was none of your business to begin with and stop leaving fingerprints on my windows!

I hate cleaning windows

6. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

You hate cleaning windows, well I never heard such a thing, how can you hate looking outside and the beauty, untless your on the outside looking in.... I say you should like them because secretly you are a peeping Shawn

I need chapstick

7. phildsc

phildsc New Member

Chapstick! Who have you been kissing up to?

I cleaned the ice and snow off my car today.

8. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Why would you scrape the ice and snow off man?? Just fire up the defroster! Do I have to tell you everything?? And how do you get a stocking cap on with that rack on your head??????

I ate a pickle with my sandwich for lunch.

9. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

A pickle a PICKLE do you know how much salt /sodium are in PICKLES and how BAD I WANT to eat a whole jar and can't? I WANT TO DRINK THE JUICE how dare you rub pickle juice in my wounds

I went to CVS

10. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Drugs? Drugs? More drugs? Or just buying a gallon of milk? Go to the grocery store!

My big toe itches.

11. burd

burd New Member

So why tell me about your toe issues? I mean, if there's a problem, go to the pharmacy or your doctor. What do you want me to do for it?! Scratch it for you? For heavens sake, bend down and scratch your own toe!

I want chocolate cake.

12. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

I REFUSE TO RANT AGAINST CHOCOLATE CAKE ban. ;)

13. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

You won't rant against chocolate cake?? The very thought of that makes me cringe! It's not good for you, calories, sugar, omg....... it does taste good though.

I got stuck in the snow today.

14. Maxine

Maxine New Member

And that makes you special? Get over it! Unless you live in FLORIDA, you are stuck in the snow today. What a baby!

I have to grade 31 highschool essays before 3:00 tomorrow.

15. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

31 essays to grade and you don't think you brought that on yourself? I mean who gave the assignment..surely not the students... ;)

I'm still wearing my fuzzy hat

16. burd

burd New Member

Fuzzy hat?! I don't see no fuzzy hat. And let me tell you I know a fuzzy hat when I see one and all I see is your cutesy face, blonde head and you're holding a flower. Hat, my ass there ain't no hat, trying to fool me.

Green tea is high in antioxidants.

17. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Green tea? Blech!! I'd rather drink the water out of my toilet. If you want to bring me something good for me how about a Yoo Hoo with a bendy straw in it and some Hostess Gems donuts....preferrably chocolate....thank you very much.

I am an insomniac.

18. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Insomniac ? oh wah take some pills and go to bed.....

I have to Pee

19. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

[​IMG] Did I really need to know that you had to pee?? Oh my, Pee in silence and leave us out of it! D'oh!

I got a tax form in the mail today.

20. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

You just put that because Tax rhymes with Max don't try to fool us old timers on here we've seen it all, my pee was fine by the way.

time to go to lunch