Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by gmcdnh, Sep 30, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. gmcdnh

gmcdnh New Member

Please pray for my dear friend and fellow church member Donna. Her grandson was killed in an automobile accident on Monday. He was only 23 years old and recently got engaged. Please pray for Donna and her entire family during this most difficult time.
    Thanks everyone

2. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

That is horrible. Prayers for your dear friends to cope under God's love at this time.

3. rev

rev New Member

Agreeing in prayer with Hank

4. gmcdnh

gmcdnh New Member

Re: Prayers Please for my friend Donna

Thanks so much Henry and rev for the prayers for my friend Donna and her family. Tomorrow will be a difficult day. It is the visitation and memorial service. Please say some prayers that the family and all their friends get through it.

5. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers for Donna and the family. God be with them and pour out peace in their time of sorrow.

6. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Prayers

7. Daize

Daize New Member

Amen

8. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh, that is so very sad. Prayers for your friend Donna and her family.

9. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers for Donna and her family.

10. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

May Donna, her family and you feel God's strengthening love through this trying time.

11. karenlr

karenlr New Member

My heart and my prayers go out to them, this has got to be a difficult time.

12. gmcdnh

gmcdnh New Member

Thanks so much everyone,
    I went to the funeral service today and it was so very sad. I've never seen so many people at a memorial service. There had to be over 300 people there. It was standing room only. I didn't know him, but, he must have been a very special young man. Quite a tribute to him. Thanks everyone for your prayers. This family is going to need them in the days to come.

13. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers indeed