Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by carolyn33, Jul 16, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Please add to this little boy to your daily prayers. He is the grandson of a man that I work with. He is 1 year old and scheduled to have surgery on Monday to remove a large tumor below his tongue. He has neurofibromatosis that can cause tumors along with several other issues. It’s a genetic disorder with two types and Austin has the lesser of the two evils.
    Thank you in advance for your prayers for this little one.

2. Tara

Tara New Member

Will do.

3. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Thats horrible. I'll pray from Michigan!

4. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

Prayers for the little guy and for God's healing hands for him.

5. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

oh gosh I tear when the wee ones are sick - prayers

6. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

prayers.

7. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

Prayers for this little guy.

Me too Aladdin. I hurt for the little ones, even when they're old enough to be soldiers. :-*

8. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Prayers are coming from me! Sweet little guy...

9. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers for this little angel

10. Daize

Daize New Member

Prayers.

Ruth

11. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Thank you all..

12. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Prayers

13. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

God I ask you to visit this child with your Holy Spirit. Bring peace, healing and comfort in Jesus name. Give the doctors and anyone in the medical field that comes in contact with this child wisdom that comes from you on how to treat this child.

14. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

thank you... they are all so appreciated

15. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

He went for his check-up. I can't tell you what it is only that it's abbrv is NF, it's a cyst or like one under his tongue that has to be removed he's 18mths old. They can't get him into surgery until the end of August. I did forward all your prayers to his dad. He was touched and so thankful. Please keep the little one in your prayers, I'll give updates as they come.

16. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

still praying for this little warrior....

17. newflady

newflady New Member

Let us know...just prayed.

18. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

I just got an update on the Grandson "Austin" of the man-Jimmy I work with. His surgery was yesterday it lasted a little over 3 hours. The tumor was wrapped around the little guys 'taste nerve' they were able to do surgery inside of his mouth inside of outside which was a plus. He'll be in the hospital for at least a week and is now in childrens ICU.. Thank you all from me and also from his 'Grandpa' Appreciate all of your prayers....

19. newflady

newflady New Member

How is the little man holding up??? Any new news?? How is grandpa??