Prayers for those in need

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Oct 20, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Titus

Titus New Member

I was watching TV this morning before work and a "bulletin" scrolled across the bottom of the screen that said: 1 in 5 families in Central Florida need financial assistance with food this season. It was a joint effort of the Second Harvest food bank and the local TV station. It made me think of the opportunity God has given me to help those in need.

I thought about the homeless, the single parents, the elderly, the sick, the orphans, and the people who are just plain lonely during the Holidays. I thought about how much food I'll have at my table and how many tables (in the world) will be sparse or empty.

I want to offer up a prayer to open the hearts of those who have been blessed with financial peace to bless those in need.

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers for all those who are in need and bless you Kim for bringing this to everyone's attention.

3. rev

rev New Member

Uniting my heart with you in prayer