Prayers for the following people in my life.

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Daize, Oct 27, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

My husband Bob's Aunt Lorraine whom we are close to, was misdiagnosed by her primary care doctor and has told Bob and I that she has new lung doctor, she does not have terminal lung cancer. She is 80, can drive, and we along with the whole family are very very happy.

Bob and I got the news that a dear friend of ours who lived at one time on our road, he moved to another part of time, passed away Monday. Prayers for his wife and family during this time. He was a good man and 81 years old. We have many wonderful memories.

Bob's aunt Mary who is her sister-in-law to her late brother Arthur and is 90 years old has been in nursing home for the past 8 years, has 15 children, grandchildren, great grandchildren. She is down to 56 lbs. and we got call from Bob's mom that she has at least a couple of weeks to live, Mary told my MIL that after Nov. 3rd which is her late husband's birthday, she wants to go to be with her husband. This has been a very long heartbreaking journey for her and the family and I have prayed that God brings her home very soon.

So, prayers for the above, for their families.

Ruth

2. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Prayers said Ruth,

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers and caring thoughts to the ones who are suffering and to their families as well dearest Ruth.