Prayers For Sean/SMRoz

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by lulu48, Oct 9, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. jabber

jabber New Member

Thinking of you Sean, sending my deepest sympathy and a lot of peaceful thoughts your way. Loretta

2. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Be strong Sean, peace.

3. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

4. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Thank you all. I have been coasting through this week without feeling comphy in my own skin. I know there was nothing I could do but still wish that things would have been different. I have been hiding behind humor and a smile.. Its been tough but at least he is in a better place. His life has been anything but easy so maybe now he can rest.

5. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

It makes my heart hurt knowing you've had such a difficult week, Sean. I know it must feel like the pain inside of you will never go away but it will ease with time. Just be kind to yourself right now. Don't push yourself to try and feel anything you aren't feeling. You need to give yourself time to grieve and that may take longer than you would like but you need to sit with it for a little while before you can start to feel better.

Hugs, prayers and much love to you sweetie. xoxo

6. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Thinking about you today as well.

7. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Love and prayers to you and your family. It gets easier with each passing day.

8. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Thank you all months after the fact. Your prayers were felt and the pain has easier for most of the time. There are of course difficult moments but that's to be expected.

9. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Thinking of all who posted. :)

10. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

((((((((( group HUG )))))))))