prayers for My Hubby, Please

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Gina05, Jan 6, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

When we went for our first of the year check-up, Primary suggested a special Blood Test for Hubby. He's
    Having Prostrate Problems and I'm very concerned.

The next Test is an MRI, he's never had one before. He's a nervous wreck, he's anxious and irritable and Jumpy. He stayed home from work today, he was so stressed, and on top of all that, he's on a different medication to treat Depression and he's depressed.

He's never been Diagnosed, but he's OCD/SAD/GAD/Depressed/Anxious.....and he has a cold, the fLu shot didn't prevent That. We all have this stupid Cold, it's making the Rounds, and I'm not over it yet, and I don't want to relapse.

On the Flip-side, I'm not experiencing Vertigo, but Tinnitus is roaring. And Cognitive Abilities are down the tubes. But I'm laughing at myself, and my house hasn't been this clean in at least 4 years...
    I'm getting things accomplished, I like being busy while my mind wanders, and while I pray. I cannot listen to music, because the Recruitment makes me Nauseous.

It's been 5 days, and I had 2 cigarettes Today, I caved. Sigh. I need a sign that things will be okay...

Love
    Gina

2. June-

June- New Member

Gina, you don't have to go back to smoking. If you can make it through this not smoking, you can make it through anything.

Sending good thoughts for best possible report and outcome for your husband.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers said for you and your husband, Gina. ♥

4. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

prayers

5. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going out

6. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Many thoughts in your Hubbies direction, Gina

Btw, are you using any form of nicotine replacement therapy, or hand to mouth therapy?

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

I am using another form of unconventional Therapy, Thanx. :)

8. Nathan

Nathan New Member

What's that, Gina?

9. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

It's a secret.......LOL

(it's just Chamomille tea and Green tea mixed Together with a little Hiney. oops, meant Honey! BF!

10. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Prayers for your hubby!

11. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Thanx, guys

12. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

tea soothes the soul darling

13. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Yes, I'm finding that out!

Prayers, Prayers, it's in His Hands now.

Thanx for cheering me up!

14. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Still needing prayers, as we won't hear the results until Monday.

*ditto~~~~~ :)~~~~~ :-*
    *ditto~~* :)

15. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Thanx for the prayers and well wishes, so far, so good. :)

Results were very good, now he needs to see an Endochronologist, I may schedule an appointment for myself.

* still praying.
    *~ ditto ~

16. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

So far, all tests are good.

Endochronologist doesn't have anything for a new patient untiL April, but we're on a cancellation call list.

Hubby's Primary has him out of work until Monday. He's stressing, and I'm trying to make it easier for him by keeping him busy, :D , and keeping me from from getting DiZZy!

Thanx, in advance, for any prayers sent our way. :)

17. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Ditto.