Prayers for my friend

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by lulu48, Oct 24, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I have a friend who will be having surgery a week from Monday to receive a cochlear implant. If you would please say a prayer for him I would appreciate it very much. His name is Steve and he could use all of our prayers.

2. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

You got it LULU and so does he... Hope everything turns out well

3. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

i will ask the angels to wrap their wings around him hope everything goes well

4. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Hope all has gone well for him Lulu, saying prayers for healing!

5. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Thank you all. His surgery is on November 1st and he is also having his balance organ removed at the same time, so he really needs our prayers.

6. Jazza

Jazza Saved by Grace Thru Christ Jesus

Praying for the Lord to have his hand upon Steve's surgery and to enable the whole procedure to go well and for his recovering and healing. Amen

7. rev

rev New Member

Consider it done LuLu - hard for me to call you that because the only RW Lulu used to tickle me 'til I couldn't breath when she saw me.

Will be praying for Steve.

8. Daize

Daize New Member

prayers and caring thoughts.

9. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Thank you all for your prayers. And Rev, you can call me Lu for short or Peanut.