Prayers for Mr. Bob

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Artlover, Mar 8, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Dear all,

It looks like Mr. Bob is on the home stretch. Hospice is now there and so we will go day to day. I struggle with family members in deep denial and this brings me great sorrow because I want to connect with them but I can't. But Dad and I have had a great time going to the movies for the past year and we have a great connection. Any prayers would be welcome. He is pretty peaceful and I think he is okay with what is going on. He has battled this for way too long. He is tired now. and peaceful. I hope everyone is well and prayers to all who need it.

Love, Sally

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Sally I'm so sorry to read this hon. What a wonderful thing though that you've been able to spend so much time together and really connect.

My prayers to your dad that his passing will be a peaceful one. My prayers to you too that you'll find the strength inside of yourself to cope with this heartbreaking time. ((hugs))

Lulu

3. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

4. Artlover

Thanks Lulu and Aladdin.

L, Sally

5. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Just checking on you today!

xoxo

6. Artlover

Thanks, Aladdin. Doing okay. I feel like I just went through this with my mother. But it wasn't so abrupt this time. I am going up and down but at least I know it is grief this time. We are close so this will be a big loss for me as he was my friend like my Mom. But I don't want him to suffer either and he won't. It is starting to hit me but it goes in waves.

7. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Still thinking and praying for you dear lady.

8. Artlover

Thanks Aladdin, Some family members are fighting hospice now. I didn't know this. But I am too tired to fight. It's in God's hands now.

9. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

yes it is in God's hands...praying and thinking for and about you and your family

10. Artlover

Hi Aladdin, it looks like things have turned around and hospice is back in. So I am relieved. Paperwork is signed. We will see tomorrow brings. L, Sal

11. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Thinking of you today.

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Bob

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today.

Godspeed.

13. Artlover

Thanks bulldog and aladdin. Yet, another wave of life. L, s.

14. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

On my mind today. xoxo

15. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Checking on you!

16. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going out.

17. Artlover

Hi all, Things going okay and thanks for checking on me. Mr. Bob (if he is feeling well enough) and I are going to see Paranormal Actiivity 3 this weekend. I will keep taking him to the movies until he can't do it anymore. And then we will get hot fudge sundaes. Yum. Hope you are all well. L, Sally

18. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Wishing you and your dad a beautiful day together, Sally. Continued prayers for you and Mr. Bob.

19. tm53

tm53 New Member

You are a good daughter Sally.

Prayers for you and yours.

20. Artlover

Thanks all for your kind thoughts. :-*