Prayers for Henry Sullivan (Hank)

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Skye76, Feb 3, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Henry has been like a guardian angel to me as of late, and I'd like to send special prayers of thanks to him. May the Lord watch over and bless Henry, as he continues to help and assist others. He truly does give of himself in an effort to help those suffering to feel better. I feel very blessed to have crossed his path. Thank you Lord, for allowing me the opportunity to get to know Henry and all of the other wonderful people on this board.

Amen.

2. egross

egross New Member

That's very touching Skye. I really feel your gratitude. Henry is a very giving, good man.

3. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

4. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

What a wonderful post Skye. Hank has helped so many people here. God bless him and you too sweetie. :-*

5. Titus

Titus New Member

I agree and join in with a prayer of thanks.

Hank has always encouraged me to pursue wellness. He has called me and he sent me a neck decompression unit which I still use.

Also, much gratitude to his lovely wife, Winde.

6. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Hank is a great guy and has been a god send to me. I had the pleasure of seeing him at the nucca Dr the other day and gave him a big hug. Prayers of thanks to such a caring man.

7. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Hank has been a positive force for many on this forum! His generosity and willingness to go above and beyond has been a testimony to his dedication to helping others. Hats off to Hank. God bless Hank.

Skye - you are an amazing your woman. I am so very proud of you and your ability to thank and reach others - when you suffer so. Prayers for you my dear lovely girl. Take care and may tomorrow find you in better health and a light unto your path. xoxox

8. rev

rev New Member

Skye, you are pretty special in your own right - but I'll give HS a little accolade :)

9. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

Skye you and Hank both rock! I'm glad to know you both.

10. Daize

Daize New Member

Prayers for Hank.

Skye - You are a special "Gift" from God to all!!

11. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Whew! when I saw the topic Prayers for Hank... it scared the heck out of me!! I think of him often and am sorry he doesn't post like he used to.