Prayers for Butterfly

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by lulu48, Nov 30, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. karenlr

karenlr New Member

I am so sorry Butterfly, I will keep you in my prayers!

2. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Thank you Karenlr Ive been praying for you also. I know you are going thru alot yourself right now. This forum has been a lifeline for me. I am so thankful beyond words for the family I have here online the love and support we all show each other. You all give me strentgh I wish I could give you all a hug in person but sending the biggest cyber hug I can today.

3. cc635

cc635 New Member

I'm sorry to hear this. You are indeed going through a lot and I hope that things turn around for you soon. Sounds like the stress of trying to find a new place can be adding to that too, so I pray that the situation resolves itself quickly.

4. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Thank you Intrepid but since that post things have changed for the worst. My last post explains what has happened. But I appreciate very much what you wrote and thank you for it.

Im on a journey to increase my happiness with that comes some major potholes sometimes things get worse before they get better. cc635 has hit the nail on the head I think with all the stress Im under it isnt helping my health at all. Im hoping that when I can get the other situations resolved and my stress lowered maybe my ear will improve.

5. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

"I will learn to fly again."

~~~yes, you will!

6. rev

rev New Member

This journey has lots of bumps and obstacles - but at least we can help one another on the way