Prayers for Butterfly

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by lulu48, Nov 30, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Our forum sister is going through a very difficult time with her health. Let's all remember her in our prayers.

Heavenly Father, please help Butterfly through this very difficult time and let her feel your presence in her heart. Give her guidance and hold her close when she may feel overwhelmed by all that is happening. Amen.

2. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Amen

3. June-

June- New Member

amen

4. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Healing thoughts coming your way.

5. tm53

tm53 New Member

every day.

6. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Lulu thank you so much for the amazing beautiful prayer. It was such a suprise to me and has touched my heart dear friend

Thank you everyone for your prayers and healing thoughts they are very appreciated and I believe they are helping. This is day two of the steroids and normally for years has been the day I have to go off of them due to getting exteme side effects but I am holding my own today and have hope I will be able to stay on them the whole six days. I am in good spirits today. Prayers and healing thoughts do work friends. Bless you all my forum family :-*

7. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

That is so great to hear sweetie...I hope every day gets better and better for you. :-*

8. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Love you Butterfly. You are always in my prayers!

9. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

PS-Thanks for this thread, Lulu. :)

10. Daize

Daize New Member

Amen

11. cc635

cc635 New Member

I hope the steroids continue to go well. Prayers to Butterfly.

12. Butterfly

Sending you all big hugs. I am on day three of the steroids. Im so happy Ive managed to stay on them with my history with steroids. It hasnt been so bad this time. My face turned red all day yesterday but it wasnt painful or anything. I just had quite the glow. Im feeling alittle wired but thats normal. So far the steroids havent done much for my ear. But I have to give it time I am going to be on them for six days. Still thinking positive thoughts. Love you all :-*

13. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Hugs and prayers for continued improvement Butterfly!

14. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going out to Butterfly and Little Lulu, prayers going out to you for thinking of everyone.

15. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

Prayers for you and much love coming your way.

16. egross

egross New Member

I pray you gain benefits from the steroids even though they come with some tough side effects.

17. Butterfly

Thank you all for the support. Today is my last day on the steroids. I made it! :) My ear feels alittle better I was hoping for more improvement but I will be grateful for what I get. Your support and prayers are much appreciated :-*

18. Tara

Tara New Member

prayers

19. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Good news!!!

Glad you are feeling better!!

20. Butterfly

Well friends I lost any improvement I had. My hearing test yesterday confirms Ive lost more hearing. Mr Dr said today he somewhat expected this due to having to lower my diuretic due to my kidney situation. What is causing me the most grief is the increased constant pressure in my ear and the fact it sounds like I am talking in a box my voice is echoing in my head along with being able to hear internal sounds. Im sure their is a name for it but I dont know what it is. This is really been a blow finding out I have to just get used to this new normal.

Im a strong person and try hard to remain positive but its just a rough time right now with also having to deal with the breakup with my boyfriend and having to go out to look at homes to move to even though Im very ill. Its just wearing me down but I know it will pass eventually. Thanks for all your prayers and support.