Prayer requests

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by charisse, Sep 26, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

cdedie,

Best wishes and prayer's for your niece are she starts her new journey to become what she wants.

Janet

2. Sandrakpb

Sandrakpb New Member

Please pray for me,I'm not for sure yet if what I have is Meniere's but I know that I have all of the same symptoms of it. I went to the ENT this week and found out that I have hearing loss in both ears.Thursday I will be going for the ENG.My symptoms are 24/7 ringing in the ears,dizziness,pressure in my head and ears,vertigo and nausea.I have been reading post from here and it has been very helpful to me.It seems like other people just don't understand.So I'm so glad that there is a place we can go that someone will understand.Today was very hard for me,I went to church but all of the people and noise around me was more than I could stand.I'm finding that it is very hard to be in a crowd.Is this something else that goes with this disease?This is all new to me and any help would be appreciated.

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Hi Sandra and welcome -

Yes, many of us find it hard being in crowds -- too much noise and sensory overload.

4. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Carol, prayers for your niece.

Sandra, welcome! I'm sorry that you had to meet us under these circumstances, but you found a very good website with many who can help you. Most of all, you will never again feel like you are alone with your symptoms.

5. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers coming Godspeed

6. Jazza

Jazza Saved by Grace Thru Christ Jesus

My husband Peter went back to work today for the first time after almost a whole month home with his heart and MM. We are hoping he wasn't sent back to work too early. Please pray as he drives to work (no public transport). He has arranged a car pool but it won't start for a couple of weeks yet.

I'm sick also, got caught in the marvellous rain we had in the last two days in Sydney. Praise God, Sydney has had significant rain over our dams. Don't mind getting a cold because we are so desperate for rain here in Australia.

My prayers for all who need it today.

Dear Lord please be with those who need you today to comfort, sustain and heal them. Thank you for our rain. Amen

7. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Prayer for you and your family!

8. ToniG

ToniG Guest

Prayers for all in need.

Please say a prayer for a fellow MM; Leon, he has pneumonia. :(

9. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Continued heartfelt prayers for all here in need...

Our God is an awesome God!

10. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Prayer's for those in need.

Janet

11. jill

jill New Member

Prayers for all in need.

12. cdedie

Healthy, healing prayers for all.

13. DizzyNBlue

DizzyNBlue Forever Faithful Dumbass

First I want to say Hello to all and know that all are always in my prayers and thoughts. I don't think I have done this before but I come to you today with a Very Heavy heart :'( :'(

I come to you because I know I can speak freely and with no unjustified judgements about my family.

I've spent 2 hours on the telephone with my mother this morning. :'( My parents are both in the 70's and neither in good health. I have a nephew that is going through a Very Terrible divorce. He's living with my parents at this time. I will try and be nice (God give the strength) the demon possessed woman that the courts unfortunately gave the 3 precious kids 3,6, & 9; she is driving him NUTS. He pays child support and yet she uses the children to torment him!! :'( :'( She tells them things to hurt them and when he does get to talk to them (she don't let him see them) the older 2 will ask him about the things she says.

He didn't have a father and his mom (my sister) was not able to raise him so my parents and myself raised him and his brother (identical twins). He has always lived for his kids and they love him dearly. He's always swore he'd be there for his kids as he didn't have his around growing up. He's tried to end his life and hurt himself, hes cut his chest trying to cut the hurt out and has hit his head trying to knock out the memories.

Doctors have him on medications but nothing seems to be helping. :'( My mom told me he has bad nightmares, talks and cries sometimes sobbing in his sleep. I and my husband have both had bad divorces as I'm sure many have but I truly have got to say I've heard of horrific divorces but not been close to one as am now. I will for personal reasons leave out most of the details because I'm sure by now you get the picture.

This is really taking its toll on my parents and on my nephew. He's asked for help and wants to go for help but when it comes to doing it he doesn't. My mom has given him crisis numbers to call but to no avail :'( :'(

We've tried to help and are helping all we can. We've both been through a bad divorce and do understand but am at a lose of how to help, what to say as either of ours was this bad.

Please I ask that you'd remember my nephew, his children and my parents daily as this is a very trying time for my family and I am so worried about my parents healthwise and their safety. My heart breaks for my nephew and those precious children. This part is very hard for me but I will also ask that prayers be said that his x would see what she is doing is wrong, how she's treating the kids to hurt my nephew is wrong. Pray for her that God will make her see what shes doing is so very wrong and she will stop it.

I sincerely thank any and all that read this and remember my nephew, his children and my family in your prayers. Thank You again.

14. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Father God I lift this family up to you in prayer. Be with this father as he is at the depths of despair. Father I pray you would intervene and that he would get some help for his depression. I pray for his ex that she would be convicted of her actions concerning her children and their father. Be with the grandparents dear Lord as they are not doing well, I pray they would not have to shoulder this but that you would send help to them for this situation. Above all I pray your will be done in the lives of all them.

I will keep them in my prayers sweetie :-*

15. cdedie

I pray for strength, understanding, guidance and peace for Teresa and her family.[​IMG]

16. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

I will keep you and your family in my prayer's. May our Heavenly Father send comfort and guidence to those in this family.

Janet

17. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

they are so many needs here, i pray for all who have
    been mentioned and those who have not as well.
    we are such a wonderful family here and i thank
    each and every one of you for your support. i try
    not to be such a wet blanket all of the time but it
    is so good to know that there is somewhere i can go
    and not be judged, just loved. :)

18. rev

rev New Member

Need some of y'all to remember my father in law today. He is having gallbladder surgery. Normally routine and it looks good, but he has an artificial (mechanical) heart valve and has to be on blood thinners for that.
    My wife is there. She is their designated driver, since her mom can't drive.

19. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Rev,
    Hope your FIL is doing well after surgery. Let us know.......

Janet

20. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Prayers for your FIL, Rev. Also for you cause I know you've been sick.