Prayer requests

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by charisse, Sep 26, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Heavenly Father, I bring Steve to you today. I ask that You would be with the surgeon and all involved in Steve's surgery. Guide their hands, dear Lord. I pray for a complete and total recovery for this young man. Bless his mom, dad and family; give them Your peace. In Jesus name, Amen.

2. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Prayer's and positive thoughts for Steve and his family tommorrow.

Janet

3. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Healing prayers!

4. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Please say a prayer for me as I have slipped ito a depression. The past few days have been rough and I'm hoping it will pass like before. Lucky me I can't take meds for it as they make me so sick. My sister in law came to the door this morning but I could not answer it with this dizziness and low feeling. The time I need people, I can't even handle it right now. Love to you all :-*

5. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Charisse,
    Prayer's on the way for you sweetie......... sending you{{{{ BIG HUG'S}}}} and positive thoughts.
    I do hope you feel better really soon. Wish I could be there to help more.

Take care and we are thinking of you, :-* :-*

Janet

6. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Charisse, I pray that our Father would touch you with His love and bring you out of that depression. I pray that He would take the dizziness away and give you energy, joy and peace. You are a blessing to everyone here. We love you.

7. Jazza

Jazza Saved by Grace Thru Christ Jesus

My husband & I held you all up in our prayers this morning (Australian time). We also prayed for God's strength to help everyone get through whatever circumstances they are facing at the moment.

Milica

8. jill

jill New Member

Charisse...praying for you, hoping today is a better day.

9. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

charisse
    sweetie, i am sending you a great big hug dear.
    i know times can get rough but we can make it together.
    i will crawl in that little hole with you and just wrap my arms around you til it gets better :)

10. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

raenell,

What a loving thing to say, it really touched my heart :-*

Thankyou all for holding me up in prayer, it helps alot. :-*

11. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Prayers please for Aladdin who just cannot get well. Thank you.

-----------

Dear Charisse.........{{hugs}} :-* :-*.

12. rev

rev New Member

Prayers & a few hugs for those that are hurting, sick, struggling, and for those recovering from recent procedures.

13. Texasgal

Texasgal New Member

Morning Beautiful Friends...I just wanted to say that I may not be posting for awhile..My life is just too upside down lately..Please know that I treasure all of your friendships and have appreciated all your prayers..I will try to read prayer requests as often as I can..I will keep you all close to my heart and in my prayers..I am struggling to keep my site going with my life the way it is..Please feel free to email me anytime or send me a IM..I will return and this is not a goodbye..Just a until then.......

Kaye

14. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Prayer's for Aladdin......{{{{HUG'S}}}}

Charisse, hope you are feeling better {{{{HUG'S}}}}}}

Kaye, You take care and will be thinking and praying for you. Hope things work out soon.

Janet

15. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Kaye - Hoping things will turn around soon!

16. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Prayers for Aladdin and Charisse. Take care Kaye. Get back here as soon as you can.

17. cdedie

To ALL:

This morning when I awakened
    And saw the sun above,
    I softly said, "Good morning, Lord,
    Bless everyone I love."

Right away I thought of you
    And said a loving prayer,
    That He would Bless you specially,
    And keep you free from care.

I thought of all the happiness
    A day could hold in store,
    I wished it all for you because
    No one deserves it more.

I felt so warm and good inside,
    My heart was all aglow.
    I know God heard my prayers for you,
    He hears them all, you know.

18. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Lord Jesus, I come and intercede on behalf of Aladdin. Lord, I just proclaim the one You love is sick. Lord, I know how much You love her and right now I just proclaim that babtism in Your love. That Your love would just flow from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Lord God, pour out Your love, pour out Your Spirit, pour out Your power. With the authority given to me as a believer, I proclaim to these diseases: You must leave now. You have no authority, leave now. I say to every cell, he healthy, be whole, function normally now. I speak to every muscle, every bone, every organ in her body. In Jesus name, be healed now.

19. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

prayers for aladin and sweet kaye.

bless you carol for the wonderful poem

20. cdedie

I am asking for prayers for my youngest niece who graduates from college in May. Today she joined the army! Will go in in June, out of boot camp in Sept. and then will become a Chaplains Assistant. She wants to go to Divinity School whether she is in 4 years or becomes a lifer. Her major was psychology with a Religion minor. I ask you to pray that her dreams come true.

Sending prayers out to all in need.