Prayer requests

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by charisse, Sep 26, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Starting the new prayer thread

2. jagmi

jagmi New Member

Thanks for restarting this. So I just want to offer prayers to all that need them.

Joe

3. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers being said for everyone on this forum. It seems like we have a "new beginning". My prayer is that this forum is a blessing for us all. And a special prayer of thanksgiving for Ray's generosity in providing our forum.

4. FreshFaith

FreshFaith Ride to live. Live to ride.

i'm sure you're shocked to see me here... lol... but i do go to church and the roof hasnt fallen in yet... hahaha

just wondering if when you pray, you might remember me with an "unspoken" request that is weighing EXTREMELY heavily on me these days...any words sent up for me would most certainly be appreciated...

thanks
    becks
    xxxx

5. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

hey guys,
    prayers for you becky!!!

you know i shared with you a prayer request where a classmate of dylans was involved in
    a car accident going to soccer practice, well this is an update i just got last nite(tuesday).
    i really really need your prayers for this mom and all the others affected.
    thank you so much

Prayer warriors,
    This update is very hard to write , the MRI showed very little brain activity. The doctors are asking his mother to make the decision to take him off life support soon. Pray for all of Kody's family especially Janie, his mother, this will be the hardest decision she will have to make. Kody is her only child. God listens to His children when they pray. The RC United U-12 soccer team is hurting right now and asking questions, remember them as well.
    In Christ,
    Russell Summers

6. Titus

Titus New Member

Becky, I'm praying for you today.

7. Andrea1962

Andrea1962 New Member

Raenell

Prayers for Cody and his family for a miracle. :'(

8. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

Prayers for Becky.

Continued prayers for Cody, his family anf friends.

Gwen

9. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Praying for you Becky and Cody and his family.

Janet

10. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Good thoughts and prayers for Cody and his mom -- family and friends.

And for Becky............and all who need them!

11. jill

jill New Member

Prayers for Becky

Prayers for Kody and his family

Prayers for the people held hostage in the Baily, Colorado school this afternoon

Prayers for all who need them at this moment and the next

12. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Prayers for Becky and her situation. May God bless her.

Heavenly Father,
    I bring Cody to you right now. Father, I ask that Your will be done in this difficult situation. Please be with his mother, family and the children who played soccer with him. Give these Your peace, Your love, Your stength.
    In Jesus name, Amen.

13. tess

tess New Member

14. Titus

Titus New Member

Suzanne, Your brother and neice continue to be in my prayers. God bless you.

15. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Tess - You and yours are always in my thoughts and prayers!

16. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

i know you guys will but please continue to keep the Fox
    family in your prayers, i dont have an update on Kody but
    Dylan and I were talking this morning and the school is
    taking up donations for the family and Dylan said they all
    made cards for Kody to be sent to the hospital. i just wish
    i could understand.

17. Texasgal

Texasgal New Member

I am sorry that I am just now getting to reply...This is heartbreaking..Sincere prayers for this precious Kody and his Mother as well as the family members..

Becky prayers coming your way..

In His love
    kaye

18. Texasgal

Texasgal New Member

Tess, prayers continuing for your family and special prayers for you as well..You have had so much on you this last year..Please email me if you need anything..

In His Love
    Kaye

19. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

James has heard from the CT scan and he has a tumor in his bladder. The Dr. tells us that it is a low-grade cancer, it hasn't gone through the wall's of his bladder, it is not in his lymph nodes and his bladder is normal size, all of which is a good sign. He will be having it removed on Mon. It is to be on a out-patient, but come prepared to spend the night. After the pathology looks at the tumor, they will decide if he needs treatments, which will be once a week for a month. We are feeling very positive about this and feel everything will be alright. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Prayers for Cody and his family, Tess and her family,Becky and everyone who is in need.

Janet

20. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Janet - Thoughts and prayers for James.....and for you, too!