Prayer Request for today

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by SMC, Oct 17, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Hi Everyone:

I'm going to yet another dr today and I need him bathed in prayer before I walk in. Please pray that I can tolerate the 45 minutes of travel and that my poor confused mind can actually understand what he is saying. My brain fog is so severe that my husband (severly ill himself) will be going along today. Please take a moment and lift us all up.
    Thanks
    SherryC

2. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

you got it!!

3. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Praying thing's go O.K. let us know.........

4. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

Praying for you and your husband both Sherry.

5. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

father God I lift Sherry and her hudband up to you today. Father I pray she would get some answers, give them clear minds father to understand what the Dr says. Be with the Dr father that he may be able to serve and give answers. I pray he would be caring and understanding to sherry. Lord be with her husband as he is sick, strengthen him for the trip give them both peace and comfort.

Please let us know how it goes Sherry (((((((((((hugs)))))) to you both honey.

6. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Heavenly Father,

I pray for Sherry today. Please be with her on the trip to the doctor. Please bless her and husband with peace and comfort during the trip. Please be with her during the doctor's appointment. I pray that all goes well for her and husband.

In Jesus name, Amen.

7. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

I hope it all goes well, Sherry. Let us know when you return. Thanks.

8. Titus

Titus New Member

Dear Father, Be with Sherry and her husband. Give her doctor knowledge and patience. Give the nurses and office workers compassion and understanding of Sherry's situation. Give her peace in knowing you love her. AMEN

9. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Thank you all for the prayers and wonderful support. I walked ( stumbled ) into the neurotologist's office filled with peace that could have only come from the answered prayers. This doctor was filled with compassion and understanding. He confirmed the dx of MM in the right ear. I live in Alabama (USA) and this doctor came from Canada. He had a clinic there that dealt with dizziness. The drug that he prescribed there, Betahistine, has not be cleared by the FDA here. The doctor said that the reason is because no drug company here wants to invest in a double blind study that would result in a capsule that only nets about ten cents each. In other words, it's not cost effective. He said that he had used that drug in Canada for about 30 years and it helps an awful lot of people. So, he has a chemist at a local reputable pharmacy prepare the compound in capsule form. I purchased the medication yesterday at a cost of $40.00 for 100 capsules. The doctor said that this is legal but that the drug store can't sell the capsules to other drugstores.
    The doctor also said that he would not consider any surgery until we have tried everything else first! Praise God.
    My husband and I both tolerated the trip very well. Again, I was surprised and oh so thankful! We left the doctor's office feeling that at least this guy seemed to understand what this is and he's going to try to help us.
    Again, Thanks for your love and support. May God bless each of you.
    SherryC

10. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

That's great news, Sherry.

I believe the drug is SERC.

11. Titus

Titus New Member

Wonderful news, Sherry. Please keep us posted on your progress.

12. Peggy

Peggy Grandkids gotta love um

I will be praying for you sherry

13. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Praise God, Sherry!! It is so refreshing to go to a physician who is willing to treat "out of the box". I pray that this medicine helps you. There are several on the board from England, Canada etc. that take this med.

14. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Hope the meds...... take care....... Prayer's and positive thoughts for ya.........

Janet